60/60 Declined!?

Discuss Christopher Ward watches
jkbarnes
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 2

Re: 60/60 Declined!?

Post by jkbarnes »

I’m glad to see this ended well for you. Clearly it pays to be tenacious in following up with things, although it’s unfortunate that was even necessary.

Your experience with the watch when it first arrived is in stark contrast with another poster who felt he ought to be able to wear his watch for up to sixty days to decide if he liked and return it under 60/60 if he didn’t. Anyone remember that thread?
Andrew
“I can't stand it to think my life is going so fast and I'm not really living it.”

C65 Trident Vintage
C65 AM GT LE

Find me on Instagram @jkbarnes
Or follow my photography on Instagram @jkbarnesphotos
Lavaine
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 5

Post by Lavaine »

jtc wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:29 pm Colour us surprised watches get mixed up at CW HQ. Once upon a time they trialled new systems, including a status card that stayed with the watch. I wonder what happened to those initiatives...
If only there was a way to track watches when in the possession of CW. I know this is completely crazy, but what if each watch had a number on the caseback. A unique number for each watch. Watches could be numbered in order. Serially, if you will. You could call it a serial number.
Too crazy, right?
2017 CW Forum "Darwin Award" winner.
Paul Drawmer
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 10

Post by Paul Drawmer »

^^^ how do you speak, with your tongue in your cheek like that?
There's always time for one more.
Thermexman
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 4

Post by Thermexman »

Paul Drawmer wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:49 am ^^^ how do you speak, with your tongue in your cheek like that?
Pwobberwee wIv a biff of a lispff. :lol:
Steve.
missF
CW Forum Poet Laureate
CW Forum Poet Laureate
CW-watches: 2

Post by missF »

Lavaine wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:04 am If only there was a way to track watches when in the possession of CW. I know this is completely crazy, but what if each watch had a number on the caseback. A unique number for each watch. Watches could be numbered in order. Serially, if you will. You could call it a serial number.
Too crazy, right?
:lol: :thumbup:
'The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once'........Albert Einstein
Leon O
Guru
Guru
CW-watches: 7

Post by Leon O »

I typically leave the plastic piece on the back for several weeks, but that's because I usually forget to remove it.
Geefiasco
Senior
Senior

Post by Geefiasco »

Received my brand new Elite 1000 in the post today, and surprise-surprise, there's a light scratch on the case back! how ironic :lol:

It's not big or deep enough for me to return it, mind.