C60 Sapphire Black strap options

Discuss Christopher Ward watches
Retroman

C60 Sapphire Black strap options

Post by Retroman »

Hi all,

I have a Sapphire Black incoming (pics to follow!), can’t wait. It’s my second CW, after my well-worn C65 I bought on the forum a couple of years ago.

I hear that good strap options for the Sapphire Black are hard to come by, and many just don’t look right. It’s coming on the rubber (I couldn’t stretch to the bracelet) - any other suggestions? Pics welcome!

Cheers :D
JAFO
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Re: C60 Sapphire Black strap options

Post by JAFO »

I would have thought the standard black and red hybrid would look good, as pictured in the archives.

Search for sapphire black in the archives.

CW cordovan leather is my favourite, but I wouldn't be sure without trying it, and it's almost as expensive as the bracelet anyway.
Retroman

Post by Retroman »

Thanks, JAF. Will have a browse!
ajax87
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 7

Post by ajax87 »

Retroman wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 9:28 pm Thanks, JAF. Will have a browse!
Check out Barton straps, their elite silicone are really comfy and some of their color options would look great on the sapphire black. Maybe the black, or the red, or the gray or white.
Alex
C5A Mk1|C65 316L LE|C63 36mm, GMT, Elite, 2023ish FLE|C1 Moonglow|Omega Seamaster DeVille|Speedmaster Racing|MoonSwatch Mercury|RZE Endeavor|Tudor BB58 925
JeremyS
Junior
Junior
CW-watches: 3

Post by JeremyS »

I received one of these yesterday…finally. I was surprised to find the dial doesn’t look smoked or dark at all—it looks completely transparent. Consequently, it’s a very neutral watch you can pair with just about anything I think.