Discuss Christopher Ward watches
Deks
Senior Guru
Senior Guru
CW-watches: 23

Re: Die another day

Post by Deks »

Hi all,

I am so humbled at the kind replies. My mental state is massively improved. The painkillers help a massive amount as well altho I hate being high all the time.

I love looking at the CWL thread every day at what people are wearing and make it a ritual that I wind and wear a watch myself everyday. I havnt tried cutting myself in weeks now and am not even tempted any more. I just look forward to my watches and what to wear each day and what strap to match it with :-)

Take care all and keep sharing those watch pictures :-)
Dilbert
Senior
Senior

Post by Dilbert »

I’m so pleased that things have improved. Take care, Deks; we are all rooting for you.
Lancslad
Senior
Senior
CW-watches: 1

Post by Lancslad »

Good to hear your improving, as so many have already said...focus on the op...its gonna be here sooner than you think and then its all about the steady recovery...
Keep up the CW collection as there are plenty to choose from ...
Les
StrapMeister
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 2

Post by StrapMeister »

Hang in there mate.
Stay positive and focused on the impending OP which will sort things out.
Great to see that you're using your watches and strap changing as a support mechanism.
Also continue to use this Forum - it's a great supportive community.
ATB and take care.
Noush
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 2

Post by Noush »

One step at a time, believe in what you can do with every next day. There is that target and there is the other side of it.
Five years ago my heart stopped twice, I was recovered twice, and going forward was less than easy.
Today - fit, productive, making some sort of difference, I have my passions and the family and friends that care about me and me of them.
No pretending it is easy but by gosh in time, you will have stared it down, and overcome. And nothing you do will be as satisfying.
Chris
"Life is what happens when you are busy making other plans" : John Lennon.
Deks
Senior Guru
Senior Guru

Post by Deks »

I have found a lot of peace since joining you guys. I send out my love x
bspj
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 4

Post by bspj »

Deks,
I have sent you a personal message, and sincerely hope that you can access it.
Steve
bspj
Steve
DEV.Woulf
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 10

Post by DEV.Woulf »

Though I doubt my issues are to your extent, I also suffer from horrible back issues going back to when I was a teenager. Now I'm 34, and years of being overweight, and, subsequently, exercising to drop that weight killed my lower back and it's extremely weak. :shock: It cannot take any pressure, and after I carry something heavy or generally do anything physical I have to go on my Teeter Inversion Table which cost me a pretty penny! :-x Even on the table it hurts like crazy and makes my legs shake... very uncomfortable. It does straighten things back out to let me go on a bit before I have to do it again. It's a lifesaver for me. I've been to physical therapy and this is much more helpful. Without it my back tightens up to the point that I can barely walk and I've fallen down stiff a few times. :aengstlich: It's so painful and uncomfortable and hard to describe. If your back doesn't work correctly your whole body shuts down. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. Like you, watches and this forum help me when I'm worn out... which is like everyday now. Hope you recover in the future and can enjoy things 100%. :D
Christopher Ward | LORIER | MONTA | SEIKO

Joseph.
Deks
Senior Guru
Senior Guru

Post by Deks »

Thankyou for the replies again and im a overwhelmed. Im just replying to private messages now

Just to add Richard D I tried sending you a message but I couldn't send andzs it says you have private messages disabled

Thanks again all and keep enjoying all your fantastic watches

Mike

Xx
Richard D
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 0

Post by Richard D »

Deks wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 11:52 pmJust to add Richard D I tried sending you a message but I couldn't send andzs it says you have private messages disabled.
Sorry, I forgot to change my settings, now done. Offer still stands.
Richard

‘A gas station owned by Harland Sanders was the site of the first KFC in 1930. Motorists were served fried chicken at his own dining-room table.’
Deks
Senior Guru
Senior Guru

Post by Deks »

Thanks Richard :-)