A place to discuss other watch-brands
nbg
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 14

Re: Incomiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnng...!

Post by nbg »

Congratulations Paul. :thumbup:

I keep going back to the website for a look at what they have.

Neil
Other watch forums of interest:
TZ-UK
Dickchins
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 6

Post by Dickchins »

Cheers fellas!

It is a big rascal, but im used to that. I think a 7" wrist could quite easily pull it off. Under a 7" wrist, it may not work...?
I discussed a brushed case finish, and it was an option, but as almost all my watches have that, the standard polished finish won out.

Ive not posted many watches the last few weeks, as my Rolex is worn every day for most or all of the day, but this morning ive not even considered it. Rolex doesnt even get considered!

Its eased my Nardi pain quite nicely!

I was asked about the strap. All are hand made by Graham in house. Because they're hand made, he will size it to your wrist so its correct in every way. You can even choose the piece of leather yourself before he cuts it! I trust them 100% so I asked for something different that would compliment the watch. Silver/white mesh inserts were added to compliment the dial.

A couple of strap pics....

20210905_103226.jpg
20210905_102722.jpg
20210905_102745.jpg
20210905_102705.jpg
StrapMeister
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 2

Post by StrapMeister »

Ah ha! ...so this was yours that I saw :D
EDIT: Not your exact one because you had already received it prior to me being there but Andrew explained about the strap to me.
Congratulations Paul :clap:
I'm rather jealous!

...and that strap and what Graham does is top notch :thumbup:
Dickchins
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 6

Post by Dickchins »

StrapMeister wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 11:15 am Ah ha! ...so this was yours that I saw :D
Congratulations Paul :clap:
I'm rather jealous!

...and that strap and what Graham does is top notch :thumbup:

Ohhhhhh yes!!!
I think we have mentioned custom rotors before!

Im off down there again in a few weeks. Not to buy (yeah right!!! :blabla: ). Just for a catch up and see what bits they have going on. Getting a b&b in the village and making a weekend of it. Such a lovely little village on the sea front, it'd be rude not to!

Did you have something perhaps going on there in the near future...?? An anomaly perhaps....?! :silent:
StrapMeister
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 2

Post by StrapMeister »

Dickchins wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 11:28 am Ohhhhhh yes!!!
I think we have mentioned custom rotors before!
Indeed we have and I'd already had a chat about them with Andrew sometime ago :D
Dickchins wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 11:28 am I'm off down there again in a few weeks. Not to buy (yeah right!!! :blabla: ). Just for a catch up and see what bits they have going on. Getting a b&b in the village and making a weekend of it. Such a lovely little village on the sea front, it'd be rude not to!
Well you have a fair old way to travel so sounds like a plan to me :thumbup:
Dickchins wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 11:28 am Did you have something perhaps going on there in the near future...?? An anomaly perhaps....?! :silent:
:-$
ajax87
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 7

Post by ajax87 »

Wow! Truly unique, really something special. Even though most watches from this brand are not for me, I love to see these and just love what they’re doing in general. Very nice :clap:
Alex
C5A Mk1|C65 316L LE|C63 36mm, GMT, Elite, 2023ish FLE|C1 Moonglow|Omega Seamaster DeVille|Speedmaster Racing|MoonSwatch Mercury|RZE Endeavor|Tudor BB58 925
missF
CW Forum Poet Laureate
CW Forum Poet Laureate
CW-watches: 3

Post by missF »

I love it 8)
I’ve been wondering recently if there’s one watch that I’d change my wrist size for? I think if there was it would be a zero west :thumbup:
watching you fail in your quest for a “one watch” has been great entertainment
Watchaholic

‘Imprudently spendy’
Thomcat00