Bremont MBII configurator

A place to discuss other watch-brands
Lancslad
Senior
Senior
CW-watches: 1

Re: Bremont MBII configurator

Post by Lancslad »

I can fully agree with the comments made already about the comfort of the deployment clasps on Bremont watches, i find the one on my worldtimer to be quite uncomfortable and have already swapped it for the pin/buckle....
Wear one yourself first as it might sit comfortably on your wrist...
Les
JAFO
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by JAFO »

It's just an inexpensive Chinese butterfly deployant. It's fine. A bit tight fitting the shorter part to the clasp, as the leather is thick, but it's fine. The prices for Bremont hardware are quite high. I tried a CW tang though and it's too wide. In fact I couldn't find any tang I have on a 20mm closure that would fit, so it wasn't an option.

I did see a slim Hirsch pin and buckle for £5 on eBay, being sold by watchfinder, and some cheaper unbranded.
TigerChris
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by TigerChris »

JAFO wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 9:56 pm It's just an inexpensive Chinese butterfly deployant. It's fine. A bit tight fitting the shorter part to the clasp, as the leather is thick, but it's fine. The prices for Bremont hardware are quite high. I tried a CW tang though and it's too wide. In fact I couldn't find any tang I have on a 20mm closure that would fit, so it wasn't an option.

I did see a slim Hirsch pin and buckle for £5 on eBay, being sold by watchfinder, and some cheaper unbranded.
If you can pick up a Bremont buckle for a decent price they are worth it in my opinion. Just the little things - they are ‘cut out’ (sorry, don’t know any other way of describing it!) to allow for a better look and the buckle sitting nicer next to the strap. Easier to show pics to demonstrate as I’m struggling explaining :lol:

So, here you go;

F9AEB4AF-277E-49C3-9540-CECE2C08371D.jpeg
CAD6C843-063F-4BCF-9907-D86A2DD9AFB5.jpeg
Thegreyman
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 6

Post by Thegreyman »

Good fun…but I could find the option to select a smaller case :problem:
Patrick

C60 Pro 300, C60 Sunrise, C63 Sealander Lucerne blue LE, C65 Dartmouth, W11 Amelia (wife), C63 Sealander (son)

Some others + a few on the way
TigerChris
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by TigerChris »

Thegreyman wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:54 pm Good fun…but I could find the option to select a smaller case :problem:
Says the man who wears a 44mm Panerai :lol: :lol:
Thegreyman
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 6

Post by Thegreyman »

TigerChris wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 11:08 pm
Thegreyman wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:54 pm Good fun…but I could find the option to select a smaller case :problem:
Says the man who wears a 44mm Panerai :lol: :lol:
You've got me there :lol:
Patrick

C60 Pro 300, C60 Sunrise, C63 Sealander Lucerne blue LE, C65 Dartmouth, W11 Amelia (wife), C63 Sealander (son)

Some others + a few on the way
JAFO
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by JAFO »

I've worn my strap for a few days now. I think my two best calf straps are a very soft Raymond Weil, and this one. I am just very impressed with this Bremont. Very thick and substantial. It hardly shows it has been worn. Virtually no creases even on the lining. I am sure it will soften beautiful. It's a shame it doesn't have QR lugs, as it's fitted so tightly to my watch, and I don't even want to deform the leather to take it off.