Incoming Flighty arrived - 4th watch in four weeks

A place to discuss other watch-brands
chriswt
Senior Guru
Senior Guru

Incoming Flighty arrived - 4th watch in four weeks

Post by chriswt »

I had watched so many YouTube videos by watch enthusiasts that raved about this watch that I had to pull the trigger and see what the fuss was all about.

I have to say that for less than £250 I’m really impressed with this Flightmaster. It looked so fussy in the photos but in the metal is so much better. And it’s smaller than I expected too.

Even though it’s no flashing grail watch I do feel that I’ve really bought an enthusiasts watch here and am loving the nato.

9C79605C-C5C2-488B-9BEE-7B3AEB732FCA.jpeg
Last edited by Bahnstormer_vRS on Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Attached photo 'Placed in Line' - https://www.christopherwardforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=55242
CW257
Senior
Senior
CW-watches: 4

Re: Incoming Flighty arrived - 4th watch in four weeks

Post by CW257 »

Was one of these YouTubers The Urban Gentry by any chance?
He’s been raving about his for years and I absolutely love the watch, but feel it might be a bit big for my tiny wrist.
chriswt
Senior Guru
Senior Guru

Post by chriswt »

CW257 wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:57 pm Was one of these YouTubers The Urban Gentry by any chance?
He’s been raving about his for years and I absolutely love the watch, but feel it might be a bit big for my tiny wrist.
:D :D that'll be one of them, the main culprit actually.

The picture I've taken makes the watch look like its dominating my wrist but in actual fact its weeny or certainly feels weeny compared to my 44 and 42mm watches.
Thegreyman
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 6

Post by Thegreyman »

That looks pretty good, really like it on the MN strap. I haven't tried out one of these before but it does look like it has relatively short lugs despite the largish dial and therefore may wear smaller than you'd expect, which is what I think you are confirming.
Patrick

C60 Pro 300, C60 Sunrise, C63 Sealander Lucerne blue LE, C65 Dartmouth, W11 Amelia (wife), C63 Sealander (son)

Some others + a few on the way