A place to discuss other watch-brands
jtc
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 2

Re: Longines Heritage Diver

Post by jtc »

Kansas City Milkman wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:12 pm
Neil b wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:31 pm Don’t know if it’s the photo angle but it looks massive on your wrist
Due to the overhang of the lugs nice watch though
It is on the larger side, but the photo didn't do the size or proportion any favours. Face and lugs are on the wrist rather than hanging over the edge

Sorry to bump, I'm just perusing this thread while mulling over the current Goldsmiths deal and this wrist shot isn't helping!

Always a great resource this forum!
Jon

Trusted Seller Feedback

CW | Tudor | Tag Heuer | Omega | Longines | Bremont | Rolex
Amor Vincit Omnia
CW-watches: 4

Post by Amor Vincit Omnia »

^^^Just edited the quote to show the image in context, Jon.
Steve
Linguist; retired teacher; pilgrim; apprentice travel writer

Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, kill nothing but time

Avoid loud and aggressive persons; they are vexatious to the spirit. (Max Ehrmann)
Kansas City Milkman
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 14

Post by Kansas City Milkman »

jtc wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:57 am
Kansas City Milkman wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:12 pm
Neil b wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:31 pm Don’t know if it’s the photo angle but it looks massive on your wrist
Due to the overhang of the lugs nice watch though
It is on the larger side, but the photo didn't do the size or proportion any favours. Face and lugs are on the wrist rather than hanging over the edge

Sorry to bump, I'm just perusing this thread while mulling over the current Goldsmiths deal and this wrist shot isn't helping!

Always a great resource this forum!
There's no doubt it's a fabulous watch and I can see why there are so many fans. I had no issue with the size either, the lugs are definitely longer than my CWs but still fitted. The strap was a slight disappointment- I have a zulu sail cloth which was on a par with the Longines strap.

I did send it back in the end but that was because it didn't fit quite right with my style or collection. I found the hands a little delicate compared to my preference.

I would still recommend the LLD though. It wasn't for me but is still an excellent watch