The seventh Forum Limited Edition
Sold out
Summerz
Junior
Junior
CW-watches: 0

Re: FLE #7 update - Feedback needed

Post by Summerz »

That's fine Tyke. Just offering a bit of friendly advice.
DEV.Woulf
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 10

Post by DEV.Woulf »

I think the customer service issues that are happening right now stink, but I have no doubt that this is a temporary thing. I have 100% certainty that I'll have my Panda; sometime soon. CW just need to find themselves in a post-Wera world, and by the time the FLEs are ready to ship I believe they will be in a better spot.
Christopher Ward | LORIER | MONTA | SEIKO

Joseph.
Thermexman
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 4

Post by Thermexman »

Devarika Woulf wrote:I think the customer service issues that are happening right now stink, but I have no doubt that this is a temporary thing. I have 100% certainty that I'll have my Panda; sometime soon. CW just need to find themselves in a post-Wera world, and by the time the FLEs are ready to ship I believe they will be in a better spot.
:clap: :clap: :clap:
Steve.
SNAFU
Junior
Junior

Post by SNAFU »

Tyke,

I had contacted Kip about the waiting list should anyone decide to cancel. If I decided to take one of yours would there be a way to get your deposit back?
Tyke
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 0

Post by Tyke »

SNAFU wrote:Tyke,

I had contacted Kip about the waiting list should anyone decide to cancel. If I decided to take one of yours would there be a way to get your deposit back?
As far as I see it, the only way to have done it would be for me to have followed through with the purchase & then passed the watch on through the forum. I did this with the C10 FLE which wasn't to my taste but helped someone get a bargain as I bought it at the earlybird discounted price rather than the final list price. Probably not an option now although I haven't heard anything from CW about it yet - that might be because they are avoiding contact due to my outstanding 14 day old order.