Sold out
mabotham
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 5
LE-two: yes

Re: FLE #7 Reservation Instructions

Post by mabotham »

IMO it was definitely the right decision to limit supply. FLE should be the most sought after watches.
borderman
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 7

Post by borderman »

mabotham wrote:IMO it was definitely the right decision to limit supply. FLE should be the most sought after watches.
+1
Dave
3 CW ladies for my wife.
PaulWB
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 62
LE-fourb: yes

Post by PaulWB »

TheBeatles wrote:I may be mistaken but I think I read somewhere that if they were all allocated, then a waiting list would be created.

If I'm wrong, I have been known to be, then someone will correct me.
It doesn't say this in Kip's instructions, but the waiting list was used for previous FLE's.

I guess taking a deposit takes the pressure off CWL on people dropping out - but maybe Kip will call for a waiting list for those interested in being inline in case anybody drops out.

Paul
C1, C2, C3, C5, C6, C8, C9, C11, W6, C7/C70, 2009 FLE, 2012 FLE Red, 2013 FLE, 2015 FLE, C9 JH2, C900 WT

Member CWL Double Figures Club
TheBeatles
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 6

Post by TheBeatles »

PaulWB wrote:
TheBeatles wrote:I may be mistaken but I think I read somewhere that if they were all allocated, then a waiting list would be created.

If I'm wrong, I have been known to be, then someone will correct me.
It doesn't say this in Kip's instructions, but the waiting list was used for previous FLE's.

I guess taking a deposit takes the pressure off CWL on people dropping out - but maybe Kip will call for a waiting list for those interested in being inline in case anybody drops out.

Paul
Thanks Paul,

That's probably where I read about waiting list
Basically, I'm for anything that gets you through the night. Be it prayer, tranquilizers or a bottle of Jack Daniels, Frank Sinatra

All You Need Is Love, The Beatles

Too much of anything is bad. But too much of good whiskey is barely enough, Mark Twain
Tyke
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 0

Post by Tyke »

I'm on the reservation list but I'm in two minds as to whether I'll keep the watch when it arrives. If I decide not to keep it, I'll offer it on here unused at the cost price to me so Forum members to might have missed out get a chance to buy.
Tyke
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 0

Post by Tyke »

Anyone know if they started a reservation list for those who might have missed out on the ordering process?
Kip
The Administrator
The Administrator
CW-watches: 150
LE-one: yes
LE-three: yes
LE-foura: yes
LE-fourb: yes
LE-five: yes
LE-six: yes
LESeven: yes

Post by Kip »

I am happy to keep it along with Wera, but have not seen any further requests come through.
Kip

"Asylum Administrator"

Visit the CWArchives for everything CW. Historical, specs, manuals and resale. It is all there.