LE-three: yes
LE-foura: yes
LE-fourb: yes
LE-five: yes
LE-six: yes
LESeven: yes

Who will get #1 ?

Post by Kip »

As we inch closer to the final drawings of our C3 FLE# 7 we will also be putting up a list of available serial numbers.

This year we are going to do something a bit different. While many have certain numbers that they covet, most don’t care. However, there are few, I bet, that would like to have number 1. The team has discussed this and decided that we will put #1 up for a drawing.

If you would like to have your name entered into the drawing for #01, you need only send me a pm or email with the subject #1 drawing. All I need is your Forum name. No other information is required. I will put the names in a hat (or reasonable facsimile) and my wife will select the name.

This is not a raffle. It is merely a random drawing to secure the #01 serial number on the reservation list. Neither myself or Wera are accepting any other reservations at this time. The winner of the drawing will have their number (1) submitted to Wera prior to the opening of the reservation process.

Please submit your entry to me by Monday May 8, 2017 midnight. I will have the drawing within 48 hours and post here.

The winner is still required to follow the guidelines of the reservation process when posted.
Kip

"Asylum Administrator"

Visit the CWArchives for everything CW. Historical, specs, manuals and resale. It is all there.
Mikkei4
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 0

Re: Who will get #1 ?

Post by Mikkei4 »

Kip wrote:As we inch closer to the final drawings of our C3 FLE# 7 we will also be putting up a list of available serial numbers.

This year we are going to do something a bit different. While many have certain numbers that they covet, most don’t care. However, there are few, I bet, that would like to have number 1. The team has discussed this and decided that we will put #1 up for a drawing.

If you would like to have your name entered into the drawing for #01, you need only send me a pm or email with the subject #1 drawing. All I need is your Forum name. No other information is required. I will put the names in a hat (or reasonable facsimile) and my wife will select the name.

This is not a raffle. It is merely a random drawing to secure the #01 serial number on the reservation list. Neither myself or Wera are accepting any other reservations at this time. The winner of the drawing will have their number (1) submitted to Wera prior to the opening of the reservation process.

Please submit your entry to me by Monday May 8, 2017 midnight. I will have the drawing within 48 hours and post here.

The winner is still required to follow the guidelines of the reservation process when posted.
I have some numbers that I'd like but I don't covet No. 1.
There are a few suggestions in the "C3 Drawings..." thread that Welshlad should have first option on No.1 for the amount of Photoshop work he did for 2017 FLE. That'd be fine by me and I thought I'd highlight this in case he didn't want to point this out himself.

Similarly when we get to ordering and asking for our numbers I think it'd be a shame if AliBar didn't get No.12 after reading his latest FLE SOTC.
Tyke
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 0

Post by Tyke »

Everyone deferring so there was only one name in the hat would be a nice touch - assuming Welshlad wanted that number of course
Kip
The Administrator
The Administrator
CW-watches: 150
LE-one: yes
LE-two: yes

Post by Kip »

While it is greatly appreciated the concern that many have for their fellow inmates, we have already taken into consideration those that have put forth extra effort during this process.
Kip

"Asylum Administrator"

Visit the CWArchives for everything CW. Historical, specs, manuals and resale. It is all there.
Kip
The Administrator
The Administrator

Post by Kip »

Last day to get your name in.
Kip

"Asylum Administrator"

Kip
The Administrator
The Administrator

Post by Kip »

Entries closed
Kip

"Asylum Administrator"