LE-three: yes
LE-foura: yes
LE-fourb: yes
LE-five: yes
LE-six: yes
LESeven: yes

Re: C3 drawings from CW

Post by Kip »

Sorry for the delays. We are just trying to get our ducks in a row with CW regarding the ordering and reservation process. Also awaiting final codes. This is the first time we will have taken deposits so we want everything to clear.

We should only be a few more days...I hope.
Kip

"Asylum Administrator"

Visit the CWArchives for everything CW. Historical, specs, manuals and resale. It is all there.
TheBeatles
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 6

Post by TheBeatles »

Kip wrote:Sorry for the delays. We are just trying to get our ducks in a row with CW regarding the ordering and reservation process. Also awaiting final codes. This is the first time we will have taken deposits so we want everything to clear.

Tension mounts..... :clap:
Basically, I'm for anything that gets you through the night. Be it prayer, tranquilizers or a bottle of Jack Daniels, Frank Sinatra

All You Need Is Love, The Beatles

Too much of anything is bad. But too much of good whiskey is barely enough, Mark Twain
Thegreyman
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 6

Post by Thegreyman »

Kip wrote:Sorry for the delays. We are just trying to get our ducks in a row with CW regarding the ordering and reservation process. Also awaiting final codes. This is the first time we will have taken deposits so we want everything to clear.

Wow, we are that close, getting exciting. Just need to explain to you know who after getting the Longines this week, ah well :problem:
Patrick

C60 Pro 300, C60 Sunrise, C63 Sealander Lucerne blue LE, C65 Dartmouth, W11 Amelia (wife), C63 Sealander (son)

Some others + a few on the way
DEV.Woulf
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 10

Post by DEV.Woulf »

Kip wrote:This is the first time we will have taken deposits so we want everything to clear.
What does this mean exactly?
Christopher Ward | LORIER | MONTA | SEIKO

Joseph.
srs1286
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 0

Post by srs1286 »

Devarika Woulf wrote:
Kip wrote:This is the first time we will have taken deposits so we want everything to clear.
What does this mean exactly?
First time they've taken deposits on FLE's to reserve one. Think of it basically as a presale so CW isn't left with excess stock. Just making sure the process is well thought out because it's not been done before.
DEV.Woulf
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 10

Post by DEV.Woulf »

Yeah; pretty much what I thought. I didn't think it would happen so soon. :shock:
Christopher Ward | LORIER | MONTA | SEIKO

Joseph.
statto
Expert
Expert
CW-watches: 11

Post by statto »

My apologies but I am a very latecomer into this thread.

Loving the look of the proposed design and very keen to sign up, if I'm not too late.
Cheers

Paul
Mikkei4
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 0

Post by Mikkei4 »

Has to be after you've done the #1 Draw otherwise the winner won't know what number to order?