Charlotte Square

Prototypes and sketches of non-production watches.
Forum rules
This part of the forum contains prototype-material, information and photo's kindly provided by CW. No high-quality photography of the final product, just a great opportunity to get an insight of what is going on over at CW!
Kip
The Administrator
The Administrator
CW-watches: 150
LE-one: yes
LE-two: yes
LE-three: yes
LE-foura: yes
LE-fourb: yes
LE-five: yes
LE-six: yes
LESeven: yes

Charlotte Square

Post by Kip »

Charlotte Square

S20-DEC-SWT

S20-DEC-SWS

S20-DEC-SKS

S20-DEC-SKK
Kip

"Asylum Administrator"

Visit the CWArchives for everything CW. Historical, specs, manuals and resale. It is all there.
Peteo
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 4

Re: Charlotte Square

Post by Peteo »

I think I like the Charlottes the most out of everything we've seen so far. Next, to find a woman to buy one for. haha.
Peteo
4x Christopher Ward, 2x Sinn, 2x Omega, 1x A. Lange & Sohne, 1x H. Moser & Cie, 1x Tudor, 1x Towson Watch Company, 1x Baltimore Watch Company. Always looking for watches from Maryland. What's Next?
Beastmaster
Forumgod
Forumgod
CW-watches: 9

Charlotte Square

Post by Beastmaster »

JAG wrote:What is it has Chris ran out of DATE Movements & also AUTO sports models or even a Sports model with a quartz at a push as these are very disappointing more for dress but not a practical piece at all NOT HAPPY CWL will be loosing certain customers i am sure :shock: :shock: :shock: unless future models are a uplift to what's been released already
I'm with you on this. All dressy so far is there a sporty range to come?

I'd love a ladies sporty automatic for my good Lady Peanut but they seem very thin on the ground. An automatic w7 rapide would have been spot on in my eyes.
C6 yellow Kingfisher, C5 black Malvern Aviator Ltd Edition, C70 DBR1, C70 IT, C60 Trident 2012 FLE Scooter, C70 MC, C70 Cunningham
mrs j
Guru
Guru
CW-watches: 10

Post by mrs j »

Beastmaster wrote:
JAG wrote:What is it has Chris ran out of DATE Movements & also AUTO sports models or even a Sports model with a quartz at a push as these are very disappointing more for dress but not a practical piece at all NOT HAPPY CWL will be loosing certain customers i am sure :shock: :shock: :shock: unless future models are a uplift to what's been released already
I'm with you on this. All dressy so far is there a sporty range to come?

+1 Totally agree.
cholmes
Guru
Guru
CW-watches: 2

Post by cholmes »

This is such a handsome watch. Both this and the Charlotte round are really, very good looking. I thing the font for the numbers is great. The lugs and case shape are cool too. I do not have a calendar in my head at all, though, and regularly look to my watch for the date. Also you know what (broken record over here) about the movements. But I really do like both Charlottes a lot. By the bye, I get the "Emily" now. We're doing the Brontes! :lol:
Loddonite
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 5
LE-three: yes

Post by Loddonite »

Where's the "6" gone?

Nicest so far.

(again - I'm not the target audience.)
Dom
Nothing's forgotten, nothing's ever forgotten.
asqwerth
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 8

Post by asqwerth »

cholmes wrote:This is such a handsome watch. Both this and the Charlotte round are really, very good looking. I thing the font for the numbers is great. The lugs and case shape are cool too. I do not have a calendar in my head at all, though, and regularly look to my watch for the date. Also you know what (broken record over here) about the movements. But I really do like both Charlottes a lot. By the bye, I get the "Emily" now. We're doing the Brontes! :lol:
+1 on all of the above.

And forgive my geekiness, but I think the font for the numbers reminds me of Klingon script! :D
C5As~FLE12R~W61~C60GMT~FLE15~SC
Orion33/Tetra2~BallEH~Montblanc~Tudor BB36~Archimede36~Damasko~Revue T~BremontSolo37~MJW
Vintage~Bulova23~Polerouter~Wittnauer~Longines~Omega~Soumar~Eterna~Gruen

Quartz~Matisse~FLE17~Ebel~Citizen
redd
Forumgod
Forumgod
CW-watches: 1

Post by redd »

The 1st (brown one) is the only one of the new range my Mrs likes.
Tony

It's life Jim, but not as we know it.
village
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 4

Post by village »

What's with the little mouth at the bottom? :?

If you are going to lose the 6 then lose all of it (at least in this case).......otherwise,not too bad looking although,again,this is coming from someone who isn't the target market.
If you can read this you are too close to your computer screen....