The Emily

Prototypes and sketches of non-production watches.
Forum rules
This part of the forum contains prototype-material, information and photo's kindly provided by CW. No high-quality photography of the final product, just a great opportunity to get an insight of what is going on over at CW!
atnits
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Re: The Emily

Post by atnits »

Just ran the collection past my better half. Emily was the clear winner. Something along the lines of "if you're going to spend good money on a watch, it should look classy". Emily was the classiest one here. Oh - the Alex Band didn't go down badly either.

The Matisse looks too cheap/common to her, as do some of the others. To be fair, though, she said it's hard to tell just from a picture.
markuk
Senior Guru
Senior Guru
CW-watches: 5

Post by markuk »

hmm ok price for the wife??
Aesculapius
Senior Guru
Senior Guru
CW-watches: 5

Post by Aesculapius »

My wife picked out the simple deco version of the Emily, on plain tan leather strap, as her favourite of the new batch, although she also thinks the general design of most of the other round / square variants are OK.

That said, I'm still likely to have to prise "our" C5 Aviator Mk 1 out of her cold, dead hands before I stand any chance of ever being able to wear it myself! (Thank goodness for my black C15...)
:D