C11 Altus

Prototypes and sketches of non-production watches.
Forum rules
This part of the forum contains prototype-material, information and photo's kindly provided by CW. No high-quality photography of the final product, just a great opportunity to get an insight of what is going on over at CW!
dj7
Junior
Junior
CW-watches: 1

Re: C11 Altus

Post by dj7 »

I really like the C11's design. It looks sporty with a good design link with aviation. Classy and original!

I am no watch expert, so I might be wrong here when I say this looks like a good original design from CW. CW have had many great designs but not all have been original. e.g. C60 GMT. I love the C60GMT's functionality of 3 time zones, but only if it looked more original. If C11 would eventually have a GMT version, it would be even better. (Shouldn't aviation watches all have GMT function built in as standard?)

Another, if CW will bring out an GMT version for the C11, please do an automatic!
Jttuck
Junior
Junior
CW-watches: 0

Post by Jttuck »

dj7 wrote: If C11 would eventually have a GMT version, it would be even better.

Agreed, a GMT function would fit that watch just right. I know this isn't something that typically goes with an Aviator, but I would love to see it with an exhibition back. I just love to see the movements.
damodude32
Senior
Senior
CW-watches: 2

Post by damodude32 »

Im really looking forward to the c11 makiara elite titanium, im pretty sure it will be a fast seller.
Edinburghtyke

Post by Edinburghtyke »

Very, very nice indeed love the styling.