C60 Trident colors

Prototypes and sketches of non-production watches.
Forum rules
This part of the forum contains prototype-material, information and photo's kindly provided by CW. No high-quality photography of the final product, just a great opportunity to get an insight of what is going on over at CW!
Samdwich
Senior
Senior

Re: C60 Trident colors

Post by Samdwich »

Kip wrote:I have faith that you will fall in love at first sight with Big Blue. :thumbup:
You were right it arrived past week, and I love it it is not that blue as some may look!

Ill upload the pictures tomorrow .
daddio507
Senior
Senior
CW-watches: 1

Post by daddio507 »

AdDaMan wrote:Does that photo not make anyone else shudder at the fact the crown on the big blue is touching the c60 bezel :-(
hahahahaha I was just thinking the same.. :shock:
C60 Trident-Pro
MiniMpi
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 17

Post by MiniMpi »

daddio507 wrote:
AdDaMan wrote:Does that photo not make anyone else shudder at the fact the crown on the big blue is touching the c60 bezel :-(

I think we all did !! :lol:
Fnew
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by Fnew »

MiniMpi wrote:
daddio507 wrote:

I think we all did !! :lol:
I know I cringed when I saw it! :shock:
Fred

C60 COSC, Orient Mako XL, Raymond Weil Traditions Auto, Daniel JeanRichard Grand TV, Vintage Omega Seamaster, Baume & Mercier Riveria Auto, Citizen Eco Drive, 121 Time Custom Chrono, Invicta Speedway, vintage Seiko Business A, the one I built
AndrewEllinas
Junior
Junior

Post by AndrewEllinas »

It would be great if the bezel was easily inter-changeable and it was made in a variety of colours.

I suppose the technical challenge would be to work out how it would fix onto the case and to make sure that it wouldn't fall off of it's own accord!
Fnew
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by Fnew »

AndrewEllinas wrote:It would be great if the bezel was easily inter-changeable and it was made in a variety of colours.

I suppose the technical challenge would be to work out how it would fix onto the case and to make sure that it wouldn't fall off of it's own accord!
If you do a search on YouTube, there are several videos showing how to change the bezel yourself. Unfortunately, CWL doesn't sell just the bezel.
Fred

C60 COSC, Orient Mako XL, Raymond Weil Traditions Auto, Daniel JeanRichard Grand TV, Vintage Omega Seamaster, Baume & Mercier Riveria Auto, Citizen Eco Drive, 121 Time Custom Chrono, Invicta Speedway, vintage Seiko Business A, the one I built