C8 MKII

Prototypes and sketches of non-production watches.
Forum rules
This part of the forum contains prototype-material, information and photo's kindly provided by CW. No high-quality photography of the final product, just a great opportunity to get an insight of what is going on over at CW!
dj7
Junior
Junior
CW-watches: 1

Re: C8 MKII

Post by dj7 »

All this interest in the new cleaner dial face of the MKII. Makes me wonder how was the MKI's inner ring, the 24 hours ring used? Was it really functional or was it just for decoration?
irfan37

Post by irfan37 »

i'm having the toughest time trying to decide between the mki and mkii
Mr Rick
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 17

Post by Mr Rick »

irfan37 wrote:i'm having the toughest time trying to decide between the mki and mkii
The answer is simple. Buy one of each. :lol:

OR........the new C10. :thumbup:
Rick

Various vintage Heuers
CW C8 Pilot MK I and II, 2011 and 13 FLEs, C5 B of B and Malvern Aviator MK II, C11 MSL MK I, C70 DBR1, C60 and C60 GMT, C9 Harrison, C9 Chrono, C10 Aviator
declan29
Junior
Junior
CW-watches: 3

Post by declan29 »

I love this design - currently top of my list for the first CW watch I'd like to own
Peteo
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 4
LE-two: yes
LE-fourb: yes

Post by Peteo »

declan29 wrote:I love this design - currently top of my list for the first CW watch I'd like to own
It's one of the most popular that the brand has to offer. I doubt you'll be disappointed.
Peteo
4x Christopher Ward, 2x Sinn, 2x Omega, 1x A. Lange & Sohne, 1x H. Moser & Cie, 1x Tudor, 1x Towson Watch Company, 1x Baltimore Watch Company. Always looking for watches from Maryland. What's Next?
JDS

Post by JDS »

Love the blue on black. Only recently began considering Aviation watches. Great history in them.
Macca

Post by Macca »

I don't think I have ever seen one like that, did they ever make it, I am sure someone on here will know