C60

Prototypes and sketches of non-production watches.
Forum rules
This part of the forum contains prototype-material, information and photo's kindly provided by CW. No high-quality photography of the final product, just a great opportunity to get an insight of what is going on over at CW!
Kip
The Administrator
The Administrator
CW-watches: 150
LE-one: yes
LE-two: yes
LE-three: yes
LE-foura: yes
LE-fourb: yes
LE-five: yes
LE-six: yes
LESeven: yes

C60

Post by Kip »

Okay "Asylum" members...Below are the drawings of the soon to be released C60 Automatic. As stated before, this is not a Forum LE, but a limited special run by CWL.

What it is... is a C60 with an automatic movement with a new color dial in Burnt Orange. It will be numbered from 101 thru 200. A one time run of 100 pieces.

Before this is released to the public on the CWL website forum members have the opportunity to preorder this beauty at the preorder only price of..

275 BP for the silicon rubber strap with wetsuit adjustment and deployment (shown)
or
300 BP for the standard C6 SS bracelet with butterfly deployment (C6 standard orange shown)

When this is released to the general public (if any remain available) the price is likely to be about 10% higher.

Expected payment and shipment is about mid July give or take.

Chris assures everyone that because he wants the forum to have first dibs on these and that ordering blind is not always foolproof that if you get it and don't like it you may return it. The 60/60 applies.

If you want to reserve one and make a number request, all is done on a first come, first serve basis.

You must email Wera direct at wera@christopherward.co.uk by June 30th before it goes on general release.

C6 Standard Orange
Kip

"Asylum Administrator"

Visit the CWArchives for everything CW. Historical, specs, manuals and resale. It is all there.
ctafield

Re: C60

Post by ctafield »

Very nice! Not for me on this occasion, but I am looking forward to seeing them :)

The price really does make a mockery of what others charge.

Small question - Is the space for the serial number missing from the case back?
village
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 4

Post by village »

Similarly...good offer and well done to Chris & Wera but not for me on this occaision....still interested to see what comes from the LE discussions though.
I have no doubt there will be a few takers over the next few days....
If you can read this you are too close to your computer screen....
chrisedwards
Guru
Guru
CW-watches: 3

Post by chrisedwards »

Emailed Wera! :D

Thank you Kip :)
CWs: C40 IPK, C1 Bel Canto Nero and C12 ‘Twelve’ blue titanium

Others: don't ask..!
rcherryuk
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 8

Post by rcherryuk »

Great price but Burnt Orange is not for me :D

Rob
Rob

Watches are like Dictionaries; the worst is better than none, and the best cannot be expected to go quite true.
Samuel Johnson
magicman
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 2

Post by magicman »

I like it.
Matches my wifes spray on Tan.
Regards steve
Selling Tudor Pelagos 39
Andyft21
Senior Guru
Senior Guru
CW-watches: 10

Post by Andyft21 »

Guess what, I have just sent an email to Wera and hopefully one will be reserved for me. I have 3 C6 so another should not be a problem. Great looking watch and i think I will be very happy.

Andy
Andy
ctafield

Post by ctafield »

ctafield wrote:Very nice! Not for me on this occasion, but I am looking forward to seeing them :)
Call me a complete liar, but I just put my email in for one. Been hankering for another orange watch for a while now so why not eh. Decided I will sell my blue C6 in order to ease the process :)
wizziethewiz
Junior
Junior

Post by wizziethewiz »

Hi everyone,

Juts realised seeing the number of emails flowing in, Thanks for the interest...it is a great watch....but as per always number 1 and or in this case number 101 remains on our premises...... sorry..... :-(

any other numbers will be allocated as stated on a first come first serve basis.
regards

Wera
ctafield

Post by ctafield »

But of course! :)

I am wondering what number Kip is going for as he can't get his usual ;)

Just noticed... the second hand is white, with a blue tip. Different to the regular one.
Kip
The Administrator
The Administrator
CW-watches: 150
LE-fourb: yes
LE-five: yes
LE-six: yes
LESeven: yes

Post by Kip »

ctafield wrote:
I am wondering what number Kip is going for as he can't get his usual ;)
#113 of course...what else!
Kip

"Asylum Administrator"

Visit the CWArchives for everything CW. Historical, specs, manuals and resale. It is all there.
downer
CW-watches: 4

Post by downer »

This looks great, although I'm not an Orange-watch type of bloke.

Congratulations to all those who have pre-ordered. :D
Richard
ctafield

Post by ctafield »

Any else get the feeling this may be the swansong for the current Kingfisher? Kind of like how car manufacturers make a limited run of the last of a type of model.
Andyft21
Senior Guru
Senior Guru
CW-watches: 10

Post by Andyft21 »

ctafield wrote:Any else get the feeling this may be the swansong for the current Kingfisher? Kind of like how car manufacturers make a limited run of the last of a type of model.

I think you may be right, the Kingfisher has been a great watch for CW, good sales and a great watch to own. However this may well be its swansong and I for one would love a new divers watch, I hope that there are plans in the pipe line for a replacement.
Andy
kirkn99
Junior
Junior
CW-watches: 3

Post by kirkn99 »

I’m expecting a new diver too but I’ve ordered this one as it really does look like a great watch.