JasperCat - September 2021

Proudly display your current State Of The Collection
Forum rules
Here you may post and share your State of The Collection (SOTC).
Please title your post with Your Forum name and date such as Kip - July 2014
If you wish to update your collection, please start a new topic following the same format. That will insure that your current SOTC will be at the top.
This area is for SOTC threads only. All others will be moved or deleted.
gannet
Forumgod
Forumgod
CW-watches: 5

Re: JasperCat - September 2021

Post by gannet »

What another great collection, thanks for sharing.
-- gannet.
C65 AMGT 1VEV | C60 Trident Chronograph 300 | C7 Rapide Automatic | C7 Rapide Quartz | C3 Malvern Chronograph MK II -Limited Edition
Kansas City Milkman
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 14

Post by Kansas City Milkman »

I’m a big fan of of the C65, and I don’t think I’ve seen so many in one collection. You’ve collected some really nice C65s there. It’s also good to see the FLE - looks very nice.

Thanks for sharing
Noush
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 2

Post by Noush »

rkovars wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 7:11 pm These big CW collections are truly great :clap:
+1. Truly wonderful to see.
Chris
"Life is what happens when you are busy making other plans" : John Lennon.
Deks
Senior Guru
Senior Guru
CW-watches: 23

Post by Deks »

I love your collection! I've been searching for a C60 Elite GMT 1000 and seeing this in your collection makes me want one more! Bravo 👏

Ps I need to post my collection but I feel humbled at collections like this
golfjunky
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by golfjunky »

Congrats, a right group of stonkers there.
Current collection = Omega Seamaster 2225.80.00, Omega Speedmaster 'Moonphase' 3576.50.00, Breitling Aerospace Evo, Vintage Azur, Vintage Seiko Sprtsman, Grand Seiko SBGX059, Omega SMP NTTD 210.92.42.20.01.001, Casioak Milkyway, Casioak Tiffany Sky.
iain
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 1

Post by iain »

Deks wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 1:01 am I need to post my collection but I feel humbled at collections like this
Mike, if you look through the SOTC posts on here then you’ll see that it’s not not about the size/cost/rarity of the collections. We share our SOTC picture to share with others our appreciation of watches.

Personally, I like the stories behind the watches and I’d rather see a beat up old Seiko with a tale to tell, than a Richard Mille.

Please take the time to post your collection. I’m sure you’ll get many positive comments on your CW watches from many of us.
Iain’s Law: Any discussion on the Christopher Ward forum, irrespective of the thread title or subject matter, will eventually lead to someone mentioning the Bel Canto if the thread continues for long enough.
Deks
Senior Guru
Senior Guru

Post by Deks »

I am excited at posting my collection altho please forgive the poor quality of my pictures when I do :-). I hopefully have another CW arriving by Saturday so I promise to post very soon 👍. As one of my friends I know you know what I'm still going through with the horrible back and leg pain even after the surgery. Watches are my main joy in life and what keep me going. I love straps too that I swap as often as the watches in the rotation. I still love the strap you surprised me with and had it on my wrist again 2 days ago on the C65 trident GMT 😃
Deks
Senior Guru
Senior Guru

Post by Deks »

Ps sorry for the above ramblings on your thread Jasper but just to say again I love your collection
JasperCat
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 7

Post by JasperCat »

Deks wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 12:30 am Ps sorry for the above ramblings on your thread Jasper but just to say again I love your collection
Hey, no worries at all, please ramble away :thumbup:

Thank you, I’ve got a great collection now, but will probably consolidate over the next months and settle on a slightly smaller one, with those which I wear most often :D
C1 - Bel Canto, Grand Malvern 5 Day
C5 - FLE
C60 - Concept
C65 - Cranwell, Super Compressor
C9 - 5 Day Small Seconds
Omega - Aqua Terra, SMP Nekton
Breitling - SuperOcean
Rolex - Air King