gaf1958 - January 2021

Proudly display your current State Of The Collection
Forum rules
Here you may post and share your State of The Collection (SOTC).
Please title your post with Your Forum name and date such as Kip - July 2014
If you wish to update your collection, please start a new topic following the same format. That will insure that your current SOTC will be at the top.
This area is for SOTC threads only. All others will be moved or deleted.
gaf1958
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 24

gaf1958 - January 2021

Post by gaf1958 »

I realised that it's been three years since my last SOTC. Oh my how time can change the contents of a collection. Three years ago, my collection had cracked to 100 mark, before ballooning to a figure that somewhat mortified me - 153. I thought that COVID would halt any chance of selling off a large part of my collection - and it did too, until around the middle of last year once all of the Australian lockdowns were largely over with. We've been exceedingly fortunate down under, as our COVID stats have demonstrated the benefits of being an island nation along with the general populace's willingness to generally adhere to sensible guidelines for minimising transmission risks; we've had the odd breakout, along with the corresponding lockdowns, but we've been spared much of the pain I've seen in so many countries.

So... the second half of the year saw a resurgence in the watch market in Australia and with the lengthy delays associated with international postage in a pandemic, I decided that I'd sell my watches locally (well, within Australia). The sales proceeds went toward a consolidation effort - buying a few pricier pieces to replace the many less expensive ones that were sold. So it had dual purposes; reducing numbers and adding limited numbers back in...

The process was successful. Even with maybe 20 or more new purchases, I managed to reduce the collection from 153 to a mere... 80*. Still a work in progress; I'm hoping that I may be able to reduce the numbers a little further still, maybe to 50 odd??? *Two new arrivals while writing this SOTC mean that the number is now 82, but as I can rarely be depended on to bother counting that high, the actual number could be anywhere between 75 and 90...

So let's do this by box, working from top to bottom of the safe. I'll run though each box L to R, top to bottom.

Box 1 is for the Omegas.

First up is a consolidation purchase; First Omega in Space (FOIS) Speedmaster. A throwback to the early models, but with sapphire in place of the original hesalite, the 39mm FOIS was only ever sold on a strap. Being me, I had to look for a bracelet that might fit and after scouring the web for possibilities, I realised that my wife's Aqua Terra had a bracelet that would fit. Unlike me, she almost never wears a watch on a bracelet (the single exception being her Cartier Tank) so she was quite happy for me to steal borrow her bracelet; IMO it works a treat.

Another consolidation watch is my Tokyo Olympics Speedy, a.k.a. the "Rising Sun". Loved this when I first saw it, but didn't love the silver hands against the textured silver dial, so the purchase was made with the intention to change the handset if I decided that it was too silver. It was... so on went the black hands specifically bought for it. I love it...

Next up is an old friend, my Japan Racing LE Speedmaster. Six years later, it's still my favourite. A watch I didn't have the money to afford when it was released; one that when I did, I despaired of finding a nice one that was affordable. Years of patience paid off (well, I can say patience now that it's over ;) ) and I found a beauty. One of the rare watches in my collection that has increased in value; I could sell it in a hurry for twice what I paid for it, triple if i was prepared to wait a while longer; it's not going anywhere however.

The blue reverse panda Gemini was the first LE Speedy that I owned. The silver hands were hard to read against the panda dial, so on went a set of somewhat brighter orange hands that did wonders for readability...

The white and blue Broad Arrow Speedy has been a staple of my collection since 2013. I decided to change the original polished steel bezel with a blue spare that I had originally bought for the Gemini. Looks great in my books.

last of the top row is another consolidation purchase, and yet another mod. A Legends edition Speedy, nominally a Schumacher, it originally had a polished steel bezel and a set of silver stick hands. I dipped into the spares box and fitted it with a standard Speedmaster black bezel, which improved the looks followed with a set of rose gold Broad Arrow hands to (somewhat) improve the readability.

Second row; first up is what I often refer to as my "dress Speedy"; my De Ville chrono. It looks fabulous on the "armadillo" bracelet, one of its major features.

Next up is yet another chronograph; this time my Constellation Double Eagle. I don't overly like many of the modern Constellations, but this one is a significant exception; it doesn't scream "I've retired" like so many of it's modern brethren do...

When I bought this MkII Speedy, it had an overly polished case and so-so timekeeping, but it was a bargain. I recently received it back from a full service including case refurbishment. Looks fantastic and I love the lume. Even with the servicing cost included in the price, it was definitely good value.

What's a MkII without a Mk 4.5 to keep it company. The other Lemania movement is used in this one. With a service dial and hands installed, it looks very fresh and different from the obviously vintage MkII beside it.

The final Speedy is this similarly vintage TV dial model. Not everyone's cup of tea; I'm firmly on the "love it" side of the equation. The silvery grey dial covers the same calibre 1045 movement used in the MkII, but with a different and unmistakeably seventies vibe.

The final watch on this row is a Tissot, not an Omega, but I keep it here as it uses a two register relative of the Omega 861 movement (Omega 860, Tissot 872, Lemania 1277) as well as a case from another Omega model (a Seamaster which used a very different movement). None of the Omegas though, had that wonderful red fumé dial.

The bottom row starts with the latest acquisition, my titanium Aqua Terra Good Planet.

In 2015, I bought a NOS Seamaster 300 with a rebuilt NOS 565 movement inside. Unusually for a NOS Seamaster build, this has the original lumed bakelite bezel, not the much more common aluminium insert found on almost every NOS build SM300. It's an awesome watch - basically a new 1969 Seamaster. It's currently fitted with an Uncle Seiko 1171 bracelet, which is much like the original style, although I had it on a Broad Arrow bracelet for quite a while (the Uncle Seiko is much lighter and reminiscent of the period).

This is my electric blue Seamaster Pro 300 with blue bezel mod in place of the standard polished one. I can't resist it...

And of course the black equivalent, but this one is in quartz as a grab 'n' go option. I previously had a visually identical automatic version, but sold it to specifically get the quartz version.

I've owned quite a few Planet Oceans over the years and an orange bezelled 2500 model seemed a natural fit, so one turned up eventually as part of my consolidation purchases. What I didn't expect at the time was a second one arriving soon afterward - in black (the black one is the first PO I've owned that I've not worn on the bracelet. I don't mind it, but a bracelet may be forthcoming at some time.

Orange

Black

Shortly before I was ready to create this thread, I had a new arrival; an Apollo 15 LE. Subtle touches of red blue and white differentiate it from a standard Speedy, but the engraved caseback with the moon rover vehicle is pretty cool as well.

CW C1+2xC3+6xC6/60K+C7+C11+3xC60T+2xC65+C90+2xC600
Omega Ω 11xSpeedy+14xSeamaster+4xConnie+DeVille
Cartier+2xPanerai+2xFarer+2xOris+Sinn+11xSeiko+ManyVintage
B&R+Halios+5xVisitor+TagH+6xTissot+2xZelos+4xCertina+more
Family12xCW+2xΩ+Cartier
gaf1958
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller

Re: gaf1958 - January 2021

Post by gaf1958 »

Box 2

First up is a Bell & Ross chronograph that the company gave the boring name of "beige". It's actually a lovely creamy, pale yellow colour - no beige to be seen! Pilot of field/military?

Junghans Meister Chronoscope is next. These really do wear very nicely for a 7750 powered watch due to the bowl shaped back.

40mm Clé de Cartier - I tried this on during our aborted cruise in March this year and absolutely loved it... From the moment I put it on my wrist, I was smitten. A brand I did not ever think I'd own.

A few years ago I had a big sell off of a number of more expensive watches to fund the deposit for our apartment, rather than pulling it out of savings or superannuation. One of the watches that went was my Panerai 512 - definitely a sale that I later regretted. Around a year later I found a replacement - the same 42mm slim case as the 512, but with an in-house automatic movement featuring a micro-rotor. The 620 also had the "9" on the dial where the 512 had the subdial for running seconds. The 620 still had the sub-seconds, but sufficiently inboard to allow the 9 to complete the dial - I was happy with that.

Last year I managed to pick up the same watch in white. Well, I say the same watch, but I find the look to be very different. If anything, the white improves on the black to make a really classy tool watch.

The two together...

The last in the top row is the latest of a long line of Tag Heuer Links that I've owned. Now I've owned a few other THs but the Link has been the one range that I've consistently gone back to for both the style and the comfort of that incredible bracelet that defines the range. The latest is a 3-6-9 tri-compax chrono that I like a lot more than all of the previous 6-9-12 designs. It's also slimmer than those - comparable to the original time and date only Links that followed the SLE. Yes it has an integrated bracelet, but as the bracelet is the defining aspect of watch for me, that's no loss.

Next row starts with the Di Renzo DRZ03 Eclipse. The 03 Eclipse is not as “out there” as the previous model (just below), but is nonetheless a fresh take on a watch style that’s been done to death - the dive watch. Loved by most, done well by only a few, I think this make it into the ranks of the few. The only real link back to the DRZ 02 are the hands, albeit the hour hand now sports an arrowhead at the end for a bit more lume coverage. I really like the concept of the eclipse, with the black centre dial (a separate disc, I believe), with the light radiating out and fading away to the dial edge. Three of the hour markers look like little moons orbiting the central “moon” disc. It quite tickles my fancy.

This brings me to the earlier Di Renzo DRZ02 pair. It's easiest to simply quote an earlier review I did on these:

The eponymously named DiRenzo DRZ 02 is the second watch from Sergio Godoy Di Renzo and, unlike the majority of watches on Kickstarter, it is Swiss made and the quality is simply superb. The fit and finishing of the case and dial/hand components is beautifully done and is the equal (or better) of most of the mainstream Swiss manufacturers. This is simply a bonus side benefit of the watch - I bought it because of the design - the quality of the finish is simply the icing on the cake.

I originally ordered a blue version - as much as I love a green dialled watch, I liked the combination of blues more. A few weeks after it arrived (and it was rarely off my wrist) I decided to order the green dialled version as well. The faux vintage lume on the green version makes for a very different looking watch in the flesh and if I’m honest, I prefer the green - something I had doubted up to the moment that I unpacked it.

The rest of the row is made up of a trio of Farer Compressors. The first one I acquired was the black Endeavour, followed later by the silvery white and Orange Leven and finally the blue Hecla. Lovely watches all; but the (quite un-Farer-esque) black colour scheme of the Endeavour is clearly the most versatile of the three, followed by the Leven.

The next row starts with an overflow from the Omega box - my vintage green dialled Seamaster, still on the original bracelet. It simply screams seventies - the decade I mostly grew up in.

Next up is a trio of Visitor Calligraphs - with dials themed around calligraphy pens. The first one, with the pinkish-red (amaranth) dial is a Linden, with a simpler more streamlined 39mm case, that has the same dial and hand styling of the next two - the originals in the Calligraph series - the Duneshore.

The Duneshore has a very complex blocky, straight edged case that is simultaneously very curvaceous and quite complex to behold. It's truly an original design. While I think that the Di Renzo DRZ02 may be the best made Kickstarter watch I've seen, I think that the Duneshore may be the most beautiful. Here are my original Sand and the later Forest Green.

Rounding out the box are two Oris Sixty-five Divers. The first is the 42mm green that I bought in Las Vegas and the second is the stainless and bronze 40mm Honey (Rake X Revolution LE) bought online...

Family12xCW+2xΩ+Cartier
gaf1958
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller

Post by gaf1958 »

Box 3

We start with my oldest watch, my French Continental - late fifties or very early sixties is the best guess, but I like to think of it as my birth year watch, so by my reckoning it's definitely from 1958! Inside the 37mm case is a dual register, hand wound Venus 88 movement. I simply love this watch, I think it's fabulous.

Next up is a relative newcomer - a yellow Doxa Sub 200. It feels like a mixture of two watches:
- the 1969 Seamaster 300 for the case shape; the classic Omega twisted lugs, the bezel which is smooth on the lower two thirds, with the toothed section extending beyond the bezel base and the “Bakelite” style bezel insert.
- the Halios Seaforth contributes to the overall feel of the “face”; dial, hour markers and in some general way the hand shape. Yes, they’re different, but the theme is similar...

Speaking of the Seaforth, the next two spots go the the orange and pastel blue V3 versions of that Halios... both with sapphire bezels and both with the Ginault Sub bracelet that seems to be the best fit for these.

Oooh, an empty slot. The missing watch is my Seiko Presage with a fabulous white enamel dial.

Another Farer - this is the teal coloured Hudson; 37mm with a hand wound ETA-Peseux 7001 inside. It's a bugger to match straps to, but this old Martu strap that had been looking for a watch to go with, seems to do the job nicely.

I also wear it on this vintage Baum et Mercier bracelet as well.

Oh, the colour of that dial!

Next row starts with a very nice Kickstarter watch - the Reise Resolute. Reise have now rebranded as RSE (I think). All bead blasted titanium with a hardened coating. I went with the teal LE version. Running the redoubtable Seiko NH35, it fits the bill as a great looking and wearing tool watch.

Next up is something out of left field - the Straton Speciale in green with a polished case. Running the workhorse ETA/Valjoux 7750 it screams the seventies and is not everyone's cup of tea. I like it a lot, but find I don't wear it that much so it may get sold in the coming months.

An offshoot brand from Straton is this Signum Cuda with a heat treated meteorite dial and a Seiko NH38 inside. May also go up for sale shortly as, even though it's 40mm, it feels a bit small for me.

The rest of the row is occupied by three Magrettes; a Waterman and two Dual Times - all 42mm and all running Miyota 9015s. The Waterman feels quite a bit larger than the dual times, mostly due to thickness (part of which is accounted for by the box domed sapphire vs the very slightly curved crystals on the Dual Times.

The black DT suffers a little in comparison to my Panerai 620...

The green however, is quite its own watch...

Eterna Centenaire - a nice compact little 33mm automatic from the sixties that looks and wears much larger due to the very square case. It looks good on pretty much any 20mm strap that you put on it... For those that may be interested it runs a Eterna calibre 1480K automatic movement.

Next up is a string of Zelos watches - a microbrand that have a few watches I rather like...
The first one is their Horizons "Moss Green" field watch, a very nice 39mm watch with a no-date Miyota 9039 inside and a sandwich dial and box sapphire up front. It's a nice little watch...

The next one is a 42mm Titanium Swordfish, with a full lume dial. Like all of the Swordfish watches I own it runs a Seiko NH35A.

The next three are all 40mm stainless versions in Teal, Black Sand and Emerald Green... Did I mention that I quite like these? :) Oh yes, the lume on these is fantastic!

Family12xCW+2xΩ+Cartier
gaf1958
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller

Post by gaf1958 »

Box 4

Box 4 contains all CWs. Old and new, lots of divers with a smattering of other stuff...

First up is a 40mm C60 Trident GMT MkIII in blue. Lovely watch, superb build; these just keep getting better.

Next is he titanium C60 Trident Elite, this time in black/red. This is a fabulous watch and is the primary reason I sold my Tudor Pelagos. Well, maybe secondary, the cash was probably primary, but for me this fits every criteria I owned the Pelagos for...

The C60 Kingfisher LE automatic in yellow...

King of the CWs, the burnt orange C60 Kingfisher on a modern CW ratcheting clasp titanium bracelet for much improved feel (weight wise) and usability (the clasp).

Then we have the Franken... A C60 MkII Vintage case (so matte ceramic bezel) with the innards of a yellow C600 Tri-Tech fitted to it. This is seriously close to being my favourite CW, but the burnt orange Kingfisher just shades it...

Last one on the top row is the black & lime green C600 Tri-Tech Elite. This one is fitted with a PVD coated titanium bracelet giving all of the advantages of the one on the burnt orange C60 Kingfisher.

The second row leads off with three C6 Kingfishers (the original quartz models). Colour is what these are all about, although having said that the cream one is a paragon of subtlety...

The blue is simply dazzling...

... and the tangerine just shouts...

The next one is my C65 Classic LE on genuine alligator strap with Bader clasp. Just lovely.

Next up are two original Mk1 C3 Malvern chronos with the lovely stepped dial. I bought them both brand new, several years after production ceased. Both are fitted with CW's early red-tan alligator straps.

The C11 Makaira chronograph. I have the bracelet to match this tucked away as well.

A rarely seen older model, the C15 Henley automatic; 39mm but wears a lot bigger. I have the bracelet for this too, but at 24mm and very shiny, it makes for quite a bit of bling, so I usually wear it on a leather strap.

This is the C9 small seconds with the 5 day hand wound SH21. The bracelet is a work of art!

C7 prototype with a day/date COSC movement, blue dial orange mid-section and second hand with hollow lugs. It came up for sale at one of the archive sales and I immediately decided it was one that I really wanted.
Did I mention the orange mid-section. :)

C90 Beckett’s... I love the multi layer dial and the power reserve is pretty cool too.

That empty slot at the end is where my C1 Russell usually sits - it's currently sitting on my desk awaiting a new battery. I picked this one up brand new at Chris' sofa sale in 2017, many years after production ceased. I'd seen them for sale, used, from time to time, but always in gold, so this was an opportunity not to be missed.

Another watch arrived while I was writing this - a C65 Compressor. I must say, I'm very impressed with it - particularly so at 40% off... Text alignment issues??? What issues, none that I can see with the naked eye, so very happy with it! Pictures are of the watch straight out of the box.

Family12xCW+2xΩ+Cartier
gaf1958
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller

Post by gaf1958 »

Box 5

This is mostly a Seiko box, but it also contains anything that didn't fit elsewhere. The first three watches are Seiko SKX divers that have been modded; a yellow dial that somehow looks to be very much like a standard Seiko dial, but isn't; white checkered dial with blue ceramic bezel and; a sunray green dial.

The next one is an example of the first quartz diver Seiko produced, the 7548-7000. This has a sapphire crystal and green bezel fitted.

This is my modded 6309-7040 "Turtle". It's fitted with a 7548 quartz movement (which is based on the plate and gears from the 6309, so it's a drop-in). The 7549 has been fitted with a 6309 dial and handset. It has a sapphire crystal and is currently sporting a purple bezel insert, leading it to be dubbed the "purple turtle".

This auto-relay Seiko kinetic is one of two watches I call my HR Giger / Alien inspired watches. Seiko has made some interesting stuff over the years. I bought this NOS a few years ago. The auto-relay system puts the movement to sleep to save battery power, if the watch hasn't moved for a certain period of time. Pick it up and give it a little shake and the hands race around the dial to the correct time - the only downside is that is doesn't keep track of the date...

Seiko Giugiaro orange diver. When I first saw these watches I loved, loved, loved them. I had to have one.

Green Giugiaro green diver. As above but even more so!

Black Giugiaro - more of a parts watch really, the head is complete and in reasonably good nick, but the bracelet is a bit sorry...

Seiko Streamline asymmetric - the "Bat", or at least that's what my wife nicknamed it (hint: look at it sideways). I'm banned from ever selling it as she loves it.

Valimor Green Makaidos, STP 1-11 Swiss movement, lovely green fumé dial. I love the theme of the watch - a cross of dragonscale and broadswords. All of that just appeals to me...

Valimor Caliburnus Red Jasper - the original Dungeons & Dragons fantasy watch and the predecessor to the Makaidos. Runs a Miyota movement and a red jasper stone dial. It also has the distressed gunmetal PVD finish that just "works".

Missing from the box is my Traska Summiteer. They call the dial colour Sage Green, but I think it’s just olive green; but I like it. The case and bracelet have been surface hardened, like Sinn do with some of their watches. As a side effect, I t makes the stainless look quite like titanium. Movement is a no-date Miyota 9039, so no phantom date crown position.

My seventies Renis. The 34-35mm case always seemed too small until I put it on a Steveo bund. Problem fixed (in my mind at any rate).

This Cler watch has what I would describe as a “Turkish” dial and has a hand wound mechanical movement in a 37mm stainless steel case. Other than being Swiss made, I know very little else about it. It gets worn very occasionally.

Seiko "Alien" yellow panda. Another of my “Giger” / Alien Seikos. The yellow dial is a mod from one of my other watches, but it’s the vibe of the case and integrated bracelet that I like.

Miléneal Prestige automatic - I can't resist a green dial it seems and this Miyota 9015 powered Kickstarter effort with a fumé dial was no exception.

Miléneal Prestige quartz in silver... A late addition to the project, these were cheap enough that buying a second one was almost peanuts. I also bought a blue quartz for my wife, who wears it regularly. She may end up with the silver as well as I can't find a picture of it on my wrist as I don't think I've actually worn it!
Family12xCW+2xΩ+Cartier
gaf1958
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller

Post by gaf1958 »

Stragglers not currently in the boxes...

I’ve owned this Lüm-Tec Combat B (for bronze) for 6 or 7 years. It uses a Miyota 9015 movement and the lume is excellent... Build quality seems up there with others in its price range.

Seiko 7T32 black & Orange - bought this as NOS a few years ago. It sees occasional time on the wrist.

Seiko 7T32 blue. I used to own a few of these as I love the starfish bezel design, but I'm down to just this one now.

Titanium Victorinox chrono. Nice, but sees little wrist time these days. Probably due to be sold...

Animal W031 in Titanium. I own about 4 or 5 of these but three are parts watches. I think they're a nice bit of escapism, but hardly high horology - but still fun to wear.

Sonora vintage dive watch - not a lot to tell with this one; 37/38mm stainless case, acrylic crystal and an A. Schild 2066 hand wind movement inside... A thoroughly nice vintage dive watch that I'd never take anywhere near water...

This 38mm vintage Certina has an early battery movement inside (hence the “Electronic“ moniker on the dial) but it ticks four times per second. So it has a much smoother second hand than the usual 1hz quartz... It‘s a precursor to quartz movements and runs at about -10s a day which was about average for its technology, but poor compared to the quartz movements that followed.

My only Ebel is a Sportwave and was one of the watches that was in storage while we were between houses. I've not worn it since retrieving it from storage, which is a shame as I love the design. Perhaps it needs to go...

Family12xCW+2xΩ+Cartier
Thegreyman
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 6

Post by Thegreyman »

:megaeek:
Patrick

C60 Pro 300, C60 Sunrise, C63 Sealander Lucerne blue LE, C65 Dartmouth, W11 Amelia (wife), C63 Sealander (son)

Some others + a few on the way
ajax87
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 7

Post by ajax87 »

WOW. What a collection! And to imagine this is AFTER it was pared down...

I would absolutely kill for that Omega box. Some really interesting pieces, thanks for sharing, Gary!
Alex
C5A Mk1|C65 316L LE|C63 36mm, GMT, Elite, 2023ish FLE|C1 Moonglow|Omega Seamaster DeVille|Speedmaster Racing|MoonSwatch Mercury|RZE Endeavor|Tudor BB58 925
gannet
Forumgod
Forumgod
CW-watches: 5

Post by gannet »

WOW about sums it up. absolutely stunning!

Thanks for sharing!
-- gannet.
C65 AMGT 1VEV | C60 Trident Chronograph 300 | C7 Rapide Automatic | C7 Rapide Quartz | C3 Malvern Chronograph MK II -Limited Edition
Danbailey007
Senior Guru
Senior Guru
CW-watches: 2

Post by Danbailey007 »

All those Omega's 🤤 I'm looking more and more at a white dial SMP but your chronographs look amazing!
Dan

Citizen Eco-Drive
Elliot Brown Tyneham
Multiple Fossil
CW C60 Bronze
Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra
Omega Seamaster 300M No Time To Die
Omega x Swatch MoonSwatch - Moon & Venus & Mars
Mikkei4
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 0

Post by Mikkei4 »

While I was viewing and reading this SOTC I was trying to think of some appropriate comments but I'm at a loss really.

Staggering, crazy, unbelievable, fantastic ? All of those and more.

The quality and breadth of the collection is obvious but there's many unusual (to me) watches that force a second and third viewing. It's a shame that the sold watches aren't able to be shown in a few photos as I'd have loved to have seen those as well but as there were about 60-70 that's obviously not possible. It's unfortunate and our loss that COVID confined some of those sales to Australia but that's understandable and way down the list of the effects of this nasty virus.

No more updated SOTC's please Gary - I couldn't cope with it.
jtc
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 2

Post by jtc »

Fantastic to see the whole, updated, collection in a new SOTC thread, thanks for sharing! Wow. I think I need a rest after looking through it!

Congrats on the Speedy Apollo 15 40th anniversary, nice to see another owned on the forum. They've become quite rare - when I got mine I had pick of the bunch, now the price seems to have rocketed and the limited number have finally been picked up by collectors. Enjoy :)
Jon

Trusted Seller Feedback

CW | Tudor | Tag Heuer | Omega | Longines | Bremont | Rolex
gaf1958
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller

Post by gaf1958 »

Thanks for all the comments guys. It was a bit of a mammoth effort to produce it; I would probably have liked to include a bit more info on each watch, but with the many hours (over several days) of putting it together, it’s a bit surprising that I managed to write more than just the brand and model for the last 20 or so watches... Image
Mikkei4 wrote:It's a shame that the sold watches aren't able to be shown in a few photos as I'd have loved to have seen those as well but as there were about 60-70 that's obviously not possible.
It may be possible if I do a few grid images of the watches?.. I’ll look into it. ImageImage
Family12xCW+2xΩ+Cartier
Bident
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 3

Post by Bident »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

We’re all standing by the way.
Best regards,
John
Bahnstormer_vRS
CW-watches: 34
LE-three: 1
LE-foura: 1
LE-fourb: 1
LE-six: 1

Post by Bahnstormer_vRS »

Outstanding Gary.

Too much to take in reading on my phone. I'll have to come back for a proper read later.

Guy

Sent from my Xperia 5 using Tapatalk

In small proportions, we just beautie see:
And in short measures, life may perfect bee. - Ben Jonson (1572 – 1637)

Inscription on the Longitude Dial
Hatfield House, Hatfield, Hertfordshire AL9 5NB, England