SOTC: EddieTheBeast - December 2020

Proudly display your current State Of The Collection
Forum rules
Here you may post and share your State of The Collection (SOTC).
Please title your post with Your Forum name and date such as Kip - July 2014
If you wish to update your collection, please start a new topic following the same format. That will insure that your current SOTC will be at the top.
This area is for SOTC threads only. All others will be moved or deleted.
EddieTheBeast
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 0

Re: SOTC: EddieTheBeast - December 2020

Post by EddieTheBeast »

HendrixGreen wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 11:09 am
Viognier wrote:Love the Perpetual chrono and the exhibition back !!
Ditto that ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks guys, the Perpetual is a fantastic watch. It looks great from front and back, wears really well and functions perfectly!
Dean
TigerChris
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 1

Post by TigerChris »

Well mate, things are shaping up nice there. No prizes for guessing that the BOLDR Expedition is my favourite there as we’ve discussed that watch a few times. I’m also liking the simplicity/stealth of the Phantom and, as I’ve a thing for polished ‘Bi Compax’ Chrono’s, the Perpetual stands out too. What’s the next move?
EddieTheBeast
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 0

Post by EddieTheBeast »

TigerChris wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 3:49 am Well mate, things are shaping up nice there. No prizes for guessing that the BOLDR Expedition is my favourite there as we’ve discussed that watch a few times. I’m also liking the simplicity/stealth of the Phantom and, as I’ve a thing for polished ‘Bi Compax’ Chrono’s, the Perpetual stands out too. What’s the next move?
Thanks Chris, my good friend. The BOLDR Expedition has been my most worn watch of 2020 for sure! I love the internal bezel, which for me allows any type of strap including leather - which I don't wear on diver style watches!

It took me ages to finally buy the Phantom: I couldn't decide when new and then it took the third time that this one came up on the CW Forum SC before I finally took the plunge and pulled the trigger. But now I am so glad I did!!

Yes the Perpetual is also a keeper!

Next I'm looking for a CW back in my cllection or a motorsport watch. Which most probably means my next watch will be anything but one of these two!
Dean