Stefs march 2020

Proudly display your current State Of The Collection
Forum rules
Here you may post and share your State of The Collection (SOTC).
Please title your post with Your Forum name and date such as Kip - July 2014
If you wish to update your collection, please start a new topic following the same format. That will insure that your current SOTC will be at the top.
This area is for SOTC threads only. All others will be moved or deleted.
atnits
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Re: Stefs march 2020

Post by atnits »

Looking good, this current sotc. Loving the polar.
golfjunky
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by golfjunky »

That Reverso, hubba hubba
Current collection = Omega Seamaster 2225.80.00, Omega Speedmaster 'Moonphase' 3576.50.00, Breitling Aerospace Evo, Vintage Azur, Vintage Seiko Sprtsman, Grand Seiko SBGX059, Omega SMP NTTD 210.92.42.20.01.001, Casioak Milkyway, Casioak Tiffany Sky.
Caller
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 2

Post by Caller »

Great collection! I smiled when I saw the first offering and that you swapped the green for the orange Seiko 5, I tried the orange so many times as I have always fancied an orange watch, but in the end decided it wasn't for me. Whereas, I always knew the darker of the greens on a bracelet would be perfect for me - and it is!

You have a nicely varied collection, with some absolute classics, the quality of which is self evident, despite which, I have to confess that the Oris and LLD really hit the sweet spot for me!
'Tis me
stefs
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 2

Post by stefs »

Thank you all for the kind comments despite my embarrassing flipping affliction!
They are all quite nice in their own way. It wouldn’t be fair on any of them to be moved on really but I still hope/plan to get down to 3 or ideally 2 at some point in the future.
Where that point is may very well be decided by the impact of covid19 on the company I work for and whether like so many smaller businesses we can get through it all in one piece.
Cheers now, Paul
Watsontotty

Post by Watsontotty »

Like the Longines look a lot.