SOTC: EddieTheBeast Jan 2020

Proudly display your current State Of The Collection
Forum rules
Here you may post and share your State of The Collection (SOTC).
Please title your post with Your Forum name and date such as Kip - July 2014
If you wish to update your collection, please start a new topic following the same format. That will insure that your current SOTC will be at the top.
This area is for SOTC threads only. All others will be moved or deleted.
EddieTheBeast
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 0

Re: SOTC: EddieTheBeast Jan 2020

Post by EddieTheBeast »

nbg wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:47 pm I enjoyed reading that, complete with some excellent outdoors pics.

My favourites are the Turtle and Alpinist; two watches that I have often looked at thinking I would like to try them at some stage.

Neil
The Alpinist and 'Blue Lagoon' Turtle are both excellent watches and look great outdoors due to their amazing sunburst dials. Well worth trying them Neil.

And thanks for your comments on the outdoors photos. The Turtle photo was taken in the Duddon Valley, Lake District, when we were walking towards Seathwaite Tarn on 15th December, the snow line in the area when we woke up on Sunday morning was down to a couple of hundred feet! The Alpinist photo was taken looking towards Snowdon, you can just see Llyn Peris in the photo. The Lew & Huey Phantom photo was again taken looking towards Snowdon with Llyn Padarn seen in front.
Dean