LE-three: yes
LE-foura: yes
LE-fourb: yes
LE-five: yes
LE-six: yes
LESeven: yes

2013 FLE Progress Report # 8

Post by Kip »

The voting is now completed and the forum inmates have selected "A" as the preferred model for the 2013 FLE.

A bracelet vote has not found enough support for a bracelet option so this will not be available.

All of this has been accomplished, more or less, on schedule as projected in my original announcement. The only reason we are behind schedule is due to the delays getting confirmations from Switzerland. I have been assured that the delay, at this point, will not affect the projected Spring delivery.

All drawings and specs have been resubmitted to CWL for final approval, pricing and drawings to be completed. This is expected to take a couple of weeks at least.

Once we have the drawings and final approvals, a reservation process will begin. I will offer as much notice as possible prior to the process beginning so that everyone gets a proper chance at reserving a number.

Overall this FLE process has been the easiest to work with, in my opinion. This is due in large part to the talent that has made up the FLEC this year. What a terrific group of gentlemen. My Thanks go to each and every one who have given of their time to help bring this 2013 FLE to you. They have all been tireless.

Keep watching!
Kip

"Asylum Administrator"

Visit the CWArchives for everything CW. Historical, specs, manuals and resale. It is all there.
DEV.Woulf
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 10

Re: 2013 FLE Progress Report # 8

Post by DEV.Woulf »

Hopefully, the reservation process is ready by X-Mas for those of us who received our vouchers. Good luck!
Christopher Ward | LORIER | MONTA | SEIKO

Joseph.
binnserelli
Guru
Guru
CW-watches: 6
LE-three: yes

Post by binnserelli »

Great work people - committee and forum members alike :thumbup: . Shame those voters disappeared I fancied a bracelet for this one.
Cheers,
Andrew

C60 Trident Pro Black (C60-TRI-SKS) #1011
C9 Harrison Automatic (C9-AUTO-SST) #0436
C9 FLE 2011 #18
C10 FLE 2013 #18
C20
C5 Malvern Slimline Square
Margrette Regattare Tiki
Stowa Antea 390 (ETA 2824-2)
Uhren von UHR 261
I.I.D
Guru
Guru

Post by I.I.D »

binnserelli wrote:Great work people - committee and forum members alike :thumbup: . Shame those voters disappeared I fancied a bracelet for this one.
Yes, only 70 votes in total for a 100 piece issue. Either people just couldn't be bothered to vote or a lot of those voting for watch A aren't actually going to buy it. If you then lose some because there isn't a bracelet option it could end up undersubscribed which would be a shame after all that hard work.
highway62

Post by highway62 »

I would guess people didn't vote for the simple reason that they weren't that bothered either way.
SteveM
Senior
Senior
CW-watches: 3

Post by SteveM »

Thanks Kip and the FLEC team; it's been good to watch from the sidelines and I think that the downselected design looks great. Good work fellas.
Oris divers date
G-Shock G-9100 Gulfman
CW C5 Aviator Mk 2
CW C61 Trident Pro Auto 38mm Black Bezel

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped.
Groucho Marx
MiniMpi
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 17

Post by MiniMpi »

Thanks to Kip and the FLEC for outstanding work ;)
I fancied 'C' so I won't be going for this FLE and will get a C60 hopefully instead.
Maybe the 2014 FLE will suit me better.
poppydoodlesdad
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by poppydoodlesdad »

I think it has been a fair process and this will be the first time I am happy enough with both design and price that I might actually be buying one (notwithstanding my lack of £50 voucher).
"You can get help from teachers, but you are going to have to learn a lot by yourself, sitting alone in a room." Dr. Seuss

Some watches
I.I.D
Guru
Guru

Post by I.I.D »

Kip wrote:Once we have the drawings and final approvals, a reservation process will begin. I will offer as much notice as possible prior to the process beginning so that everyone gets a proper chance at reserving a number.

Keep watching!

Will this be first come first served, or do the FLEC get their choice of numbers first?
village
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 4

Post by village »

I.I.D wrote:
Kip wrote:Once we have the drawings and final approvals, a reservation process will begin. I will offer as much notice as possible prior to the process beginning so that everyone gets a proper chance at reserving a number.

Keep watching!

Will this be first come first served, or do the FLEC get their choice of numbers first?
As i've said before,the FLEC all get one for free........
If you can read this you are too close to your computer screen....
I.I.D
Guru
Guru

Post by I.I.D »

village wrote:

Yes, I realise that which is why everyone seems so keen to do the designing, but do you get first choice of numbers as well?
jmarchitect
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 3

Post by jmarchitect »

I.I.D wrote:
village wrote:

Yes, I realise that which is why everyone seems so keen to do the designing, but do you get first choice of numbers as well?
Yes we do.
I.I.D
Guru
Guru

Post by I.I.D »

jmarchitect wrote:
I.I.D wrote:
village wrote:

Yes we do.

Okay, thanks :thumbup: I've changed my mind on this one, I still think the design is a bit dull and lifeless but I'm hoping the CW renderings bring it to life. The thought of owning an FLE with a cherished number is pretty cool, so I might just have a go assuming the next pictures look better and the number I want isn't already taken.
Mr Rick
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 17

Post by Mr Rick »

jmarchitect wrote:
I.I.D wrote:
village wrote:

Yes we do.
And keys to the CWL executive washroom.
Rick

Various vintage Heuers
CW C8 Pilot MK I and II, 2011 and 13 FLEs, C5 B of B and Malvern Aviator MK II, C11 MSL MK I, C70 DBR1, C60 and C60 GMT, C9 Harrison, C9 Chrono, C10 Aviator
robinbarke
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 7

Post by robinbarke »

poppydoodlesdad wrote:I think it has been a fair process and this will be the first time I am happy enough with both design and price that I might actually be buying one (notwithstanding my lack of £50 voucher).
Send an e-mail to cw and Wera will send you the voucher code.

Robin
C9GMT C8 Mk 1 C5 Malvern 2011 C9FLE C50 Malvern COSC C60 FLE2012 2013FLE
Oris Big Crown, Hublot, Rolex Datejust, Nomos Tangomat.

See my book, Aynho Junction, in the News section of http://www.robinbarkerphotography.com