The fifth forum Limited Edition
Sold out
Beastmaster
Forumgod
Forumgod
CW-watches: 9

Re: 2013 FLE Progress Report # 8

Post by Beastmaster »

poppydoodlesdad wrote:I think it has been a fair process and this will be the first time I am happy enough with both design and price that I might actually be buying one (notwithstanding my lack of £50 voucher).
The 50 quid voucher is only valid till the end of the year so I doubt it can be used for the FLE. Or can it?
C6 yellow Kingfisher, C5 black Malvern Aviator Ltd Edition, C70 DBR1, C70 IT, C60 Trident 2012 FLE Scooter, C70 MC, C70 Cunningham
Cirrus
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 2

Post by Cirrus »

Beastmaster wrote:
poppydoodlesdad wrote:I think it has been a fair process and this will be the first time I am happy enough with both design and price that I might actually be buying one (notwithstanding my lack of £50 voucher).
The 50 quid voucher is only valid till the end of the year so I doubt it can be used for the FLE. Or can it?
I asked the question of Wera and was told it could be, but I assume it will work only if CW get the pre-order system up and running before the vouchers expire...

--
Sent from my YP-G70 using Tapatalk 2
“The church says the earth is flat, but I know that it is round, for I have seen the shadow on the moon, and I have more faith in a shadow than in the church” - Fernão de Magalhães
paw3001
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 4
LE-two: yes

Post by paw3001 »

Loddonite wrote:Make that 50 of 51.
Make it 49!
Watches - Too many but not enough!
paw3001
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller

Post by paw3001 »

I.I.D wrote:
village wrote:
As i've said before,the FLEC all get one for free........

Yes, I realise that which is why everyone seems so keen to do the designing, but do you get first choice of numbers as well?
Wow I never realised.

Now that's a spare £450 I have to spend then! ;)

Plus what number to choose which I can then sell on to the person who wants that number :D
Watches - Too many but not enough!
Halt
Senior
Senior

Post by Halt »

paw3001 wrote:Plus what number to choose which I can then sell on to the person who wants that number :D
Just check the list of numbers for the previous FLE and you know who you can mess with :lol:
Mortis
Forum Menace
Forum Menace
CW-watches: 12
LE-three: yes

Post by Mortis »

Really good work by the FLE Committee. Well done chaps. It's a difficult job with a huge time commitment and I know what it's like so my sincerest thanks. To deliver on time and to budget is impressive, but I also think this has been one of the best processes so far. Well done!

I've voted in every poll, so please don't grump at me even if I didn't want the bracelet option...
All that said, still not sure I will buy. I wonder if there are many like me (voters who won't pay up - it's like the opposite of politics!)?
DEV.Woulf
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 10

Post by DEV.Woulf »

Mortis wrote:All that said, still not sure I will buy. I wonder if there are many like me (voters who won't pay up - it's like the opposite of politics!)?
I voted for A and a Bracelet and even without the Bracelet, I am happy A one. But I am still not sure if I want this or a C11 or C60 for next, y'know? The FLE design is great but plain too. Or maybe that's understated? I need to see the final drawing.
Christopher Ward | LORIER | MONTA | SEIKO

Joseph.
Banker
Senior
Senior
CW-watches: 3

Post by Banker »

While I didn't vote, I'm still very interested in the "A" watch. It may just be the perfect 3rd CW for me!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Mr Kirk
Guru
Guru

Post by Mr Kirk »

I've seen in the WTB section a previously unreleased picture of design "B".

Are there any more pictures of design "A" which can now be shown in here?
C5 Aviator Mk1 - Black - #1450
C5 Aviator Mk2 - Black - #0296
bofh
Junior
Junior

Post by bofh »

Thanks to the FLEC for their great work. Well done.

A few words about the missing votes on the bracelet option: I am one of the people who "disappeared" after the decision for model A. Model A was never an option for me, so I thought that further votes from me for several options for a watch I'll never buy is a bit unfair.
It seems I was wrong with this opinion.
Sorry for that.

E.
highway62

Post by highway62 »

Perfectly rational decision. Same reason that I didn't vote at all once the 5atm WR was confirmed.