2012 Forum Limited Edition (#1?) Discussion Area

The fourth forum Limited Edition
Sold out
julywest
Senior Guru
Senior Guru

Re: 2012 Forum Limited Edition (#1?) Discussion Area

Post by julywest »

Ed Hicks wrote:Being a UNC grad I couldn't see wearing the red, but even though the blue is Duke's color it's one I'd happily wear (if anyone's giving one up just let me know!). Ed

I am an North Carolina State Alumni and guess what our team color is ? :D I would not be caught dead wearing a Duke blue. So viva la differences...
[/quote]
I hear you... so where you located now? I also attended UNC in summer of 67 on a NSF grant.
Ed Hicks
Expert
Expert
CW-watches: 5

Post by Ed Hicks »

I'm still in North Carolina.
julywest wrote:
Ed Hicks wrote:Being a UNC grad I couldn't see wearing the red, but even though the blue is Duke's color it's one I'd happily wear (if anyone's giving one up just let me know!). Ed

I am an North Carolina State Alumni and guess what our team color is ? :D I would not be caught dead wearing a Duke blue. So viva la differences...
I hear you... so where you located now? I also attended UNC in summer of 67 on a NSF grant.[/quote]
Kip
The Administrator
The Administrator
CW-watches: 150
LE-one: yes
LE-two: yes
LE-three: yes
LE-foura: yes
LE-fourb: yes
LE-five: yes
LE-six: yes
LESeven: yes

Post by Kip »

It has come to my attention that, as I write this, 5 Red C60FLEs have become available. No waiting list!

Please contact Wera at Wizziethewiz@christopherward.co.uk if you are interested.
Kip

"Asylum Administrator"

Visit the CWArchives for everything CW. Historical, specs, manuals and resale. It is all there.
Lawrence
Senior Guru
Senior Guru
CW-watches: 20

Post by Lawrence »

Kip wrote:It has come to my attention that, as I write this, 5 Red C60FLEs have become available. No waiting list!

Please contact Wera at Wizziethewiz@christopherward.co.uk if you are interested.
:shock:

I bet they are snapped up!
Omega Speedmaster, Bulova Accutron Gemini, Tudor Black Bay Heritage Maroon & Black, C65 Trident Bronze SH21 LE, C65 Trident Black, C65 Trident Diver SH21, C65 Trident Ombre LE, Longines HydroConquest beautiful AF and better than C60 300
Tomsolo
Senior Guru
Senior Guru
CW-watches: 6

Post by Tomsolo »

Kip wrote:It has come to my attention that, as I write this, 5 Red C60FLEs have become available. No waiting list!

Wowsers!! get em quick chaps...! :shock:

If only the same happens with the Blues....
Hans
Administrator Emeritus - Founder
CW-watches: 7

Post by Hans »

If anybody after adding a 2012 FLE to their collection wants a FLE 2012 icon added as a profile-icon (see profile Kip for example), just let me know via PM.

Kip
The Administrator
The Administrator

Post by Kip »

Here is a gratuitous post so you may see. Look Right---------------------------------->>>>>>>>>>>>>
Kip

"Asylum Administrator"

Visit the CWArchives for everything CW. Historical, specs, manuals and resale. It is all there.
Kip
The Administrator
The Administrator

Post by Kip »

JAG wrote:myself and mrs j would like 1 but i cant see to find it in the user panel !
You must send a pm to Hans with your request. :)
Kip

"Asylum Administrator"

scooter
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 1

Post by scooter »

A bump for the 5 available Red Jags as this was slipping down the topic list.

scooter
#1 scooter blue 2012 FLE (50 made)
2bravo
CW-watches: 2

Post by 2bravo »

Is there anyone from Canada on the board that ordered an FLE that has actually received it? Mine must be stuck at customs... :thumbdown:

Also, how do I add the little icon for my FLE 2012 and DBR1 to my profile?
Kip
The Administrator
The Administrator

Post by Kip »

2bravo wrote:.... how do I add the little icon for my FLE 2012 and DBR1 to my profile?
You have to pm Hans and ask for the FLE 2012 red and/or blue icon.

To add an avatar photo you must go into the user control panel (upper left)...click on edit avatar on the left side.
Kip

"Asylum Administrator"

2bravo
CW-watches: 2

Post by 2bravo »

Okay thanks Kip. I see now that the icons are only for the FLEs.
Lawrence
Senior Guru
Senior Guru

Post by Lawrence »

2bravo wrote:Is there anyone from Canada on the board that ordered an FLE that has actually received it? Mine must be stuck at customs... :thumbdown:
I'm in the same boat (a big boat since it's Canada); my experience with my C60 GMT was that it sat in Customs for a very long tome. The UK Canada portion was about 36 hours and then post customs Canada Post took nearly 4 days to move it 30 miles. :roll:

I'm eagerly waiting for my FLE too
Omega Speedmaster, Bulova Accutron Gemini, Tudor Black Bay Heritage Maroon & Black, C65 Trident Bronze SH21 LE, C65 Trident Black, C65 Trident Diver SH21, C65 Trident Ombre LE, Longines HydroConquest beautiful AF and better than C60 300
Kip
The Administrator
The Administrator

Post by Kip »

Lawrence wrote:
2bravo wrote:Is there anyone from Canada on the board that ordered an FLE that has actually received it? Mine must be stuck at customs... :thumbdown:
I'm in the same boat (a big boat since it's Canada); my experience with my C60 GMT was that it sat in Customs for a very long tome. The UK Canada portion was about 36 hours and then post customs Canada Post took nearly 4 days to move it 30 miles. :roll:

I'm eagerly waiting for my FLE too
Just curious....aside from the cost...would express shipping make any difference to customs?
Kip

"Asylum Administrator"

Lawrence
Senior Guru
Senior Guru

Post by Lawrence »

As far as I can determine couriers like UPS and Fedex pre clear shipments under customs supervision and indeed it is much faster. And the tracking is vastly more informative. In the future I think I'll use the courier option.