CW-watches: 4
LE-three: yes
LE-foura: yes
LE-fourb: yes

Re: 2012 Forum Limited Edition (#1?) Discussion Area

Post by skimrok »

bergamotte wrote:
Kip wrote:
I am afraid they have all been gone for quite some time.
I wonder how much a C60 FLE is worth these days... ](*,)
:silent: :silent: :silent: :silent: :silent:
Steve

C9 Blue LE /C60 Black
Also other various brands in my collection
lloyd_m
Senior Guru
Senior Guru

Post by lloyd_m »

Fizzics wrote:THE ST-RIDER

Is it too late to order one of these?
MiniMpi
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 17

Post by MiniMpi »

Sadly this was never made.
They were choices of designs for the 2012 FLE and 2 other designs were picked instead, both sold out.
lloyd_m
Senior Guru
Senior Guru

Post by lloyd_m »

MiniMpi wrote:Sadly this was never made.
They were choices of designs for the 2012 FLE and 2 other designs were picked instead, both sold out.
Oh well, here's wishing. Maybe next year with some Tritium tubes?
ndabunka
Senior Expert
Senior Expert
CW-watches: 3

Post by ndabunka »

Any thoughts on the value of these blue scooter c60 FLEs now that CW has released the "normal" c60 in the EXACT same color scheme? One thing I don't know is if it is the EXACT same shade of blue-on-blue? Since we live in a market-driven world, the move by CW doesn't (really) surprise me as it is a very attractive color combo and am (a bit) pleased to see it was added to the "regular" offerings but just wondering if it doesn't drive the value of these limited editions down a bit as anyone can now get one with this color combo. Thoughts?

PS - As some of you here already know, I REALLY also wanted one of the C700 Grand Rapide's but (so far) have not been willing to fork over the $'s for it so if anyone knows of someone wanting to part with one for say... :shock: ... 50% of the original price, let me know.

PPS - I just got my CW magazine and found the C7 in red on page 28 so now I want that as well to match my motorcycle. Ah, it is a material cruel world in which we live, is it not? :lol:
The 3 C's of life: choices, chances, change. You have to make a choice to take a chance or your life will never change!
If you don't make a choice, the choice makes you...
Kip
The Administrator
The Administrator
CW-watches: 150
LE-one: yes
LE-two: yes
LE-five: yes
LE-six: yes
LESeven: yes

Post by Kip »

Good luck getting a C60 Scooter for half price. I don't see that happening.

The colors are distinctly different in real life. Here is a good thread that shows some color comparisons, but the difference is much greater than the photos show.

The C60 scooter has been selling well over its introductory price. I don't think the recent intro of the C60 Trident blue will change that as only 50 were available of the FLE.
Kip

"Asylum Administrator"

Visit the CWArchives for everything CW. Historical, specs, manuals and resale. It is all there.
scooter
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 1

Post by scooter »

ndabunka wrote:Any thoughts on the value of these blue scooter c60 FLEs now that CW has released the "normal" c60 in the EXACT same color scheme?
I think you'll find that your number 6 blue scooter will always hold it's value.

It is one of a band of 50 and is a different hue to Chris's recent addition.

scooter
#1 scooter blue 2012 FLE (50 made)
rcherryuk
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 8
LE-one: yes

Post by rcherryuk »

scooter wrote:
ndabunka wrote:Any thoughts on the value of these blue scooter c60 FLEs now that CW has released the "normal" c60 in the EXACT same color scheme?
I think you'll find that your number 6 blue scooter will always hold it's value.

It is one of a band of 50 and is a different hue to Chris's recent addition.

scooter
It's definitely a different blue, and much the better for it.
Rob

Watches are like Dictionaries; the worst is better than none, and the best cannot be expected to go quite true.
Samuel Johnson
chrisjohnson
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 40

Post by chrisjohnson »

ndabunka wrote:Any thoughts on the value of these blue scooter c60 FLEs now that CW has released the "normal" c60 in the EXACT same color scheme? One thing I don't know is if it is the EXACT same shade of blue-on-blue? Since we live in a market-driven world, the move by CW doesn't (really) surprise me as it is a very attractive color combo and am (a bit) pleased to see it was added to the "regular" offerings but just wondering if it doesn't drive the value of these limited editions down a bit as anyone can now get one with this color combo.
If you are looking to sell scooter 006 then I'd be delighted to make you an offer!
Chris

"A thing of beauty is joy forever."
John Keats
chrisjohnson
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by chrisjohnson »

ndabunka wrote:Any thoughts on the value of these blue scooter c60 FLEs now that CW has released the "normal" c60 in the EXACT same color scheme? One thing I don't know is if it is the EXACT same shade of blue-on-blue? Since we live in a market-driven world, the move by CW doesn't (really) surprise me as it is a very attractive color combo and am (a bit) pleased to see it was added to the "regular" offerings but just wondering if it doesn't drive the value of these limited editions down a bit as anyone can now get one with this color combo. Thoughts?
I'd be delighted to make you an offer for scooter 006 if you are interested in moving it on! But somehow I doubt it!
Chris

John Keats
chrisjohnson
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by chrisjohnson »

ndabunka wrote:Any thoughts on the value of these blue scooter c60 FLEs now that CW has released the "normal" c60 in the EXACT same color scheme? One thing I don't know is if it is the EXACT same shade of blue-on-blue? Since we live in a market-driven world, the move by CW doesn't (really) surprise me as it is a very attractive color combo and am (a bit) pleased to see it was added to the "regular" offerings but just wondering if it doesn't drive the value of these limited editions down a bit as anyone can now get one with this color combo. Thoughts?
If you ever want to move on scooter 006 to fund a C700 I'd be delighted to do that deal! In my dreams! :grin:

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
Chris

John Keats
ndabunka
Senior Expert
Senior Expert
CW-watches: 3

Post by ndabunka »

chrisjohnson wrote:If you ever want to move on scooter 006 to fund a C700 I'd be delighted to do that deal! In my dreams! :grin:
December 30th, 2013 - Update in process...
The 3 C's of life: choices, chances, change. You have to make a choice to take a chance or your life will never change!
If you don't make a choice, the choice makes you...