LE-three: yes
LE-foura: yes
LE-fourb: yes
LE-five: yes
LE-six: yes
LESeven: yes

Re: Watch for this

Post by Kip »

theague wrote:I got my email but I haven't not been able to pay for it yet, haven't received the phone call.
The email did request a response. After you respond, you will get a call prior to shipment. :)
Kip

"Asylum Administrator"

Visit the CWArchives for everything CW. Historical, specs, manuals and resale. It is all there.
theague
Senior
Senior
CW-watches: 3

Post by theague »

Yeah I had responded, all is done now. I just got off the phone with a lovely English woman wanting to sell me a watch. :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumbup:

Kip, are we going to get a special 2012 icon near our name like the 08, 09, 11 FLE's that you have? Perhaps based on our unit # it will show either blue or red?
Kip
The Administrator
The Administrator
CW-watches: 150
LE-one: yes
LE-two: yes
LE-five: yes
LE-six: yes
LESeven: yes

Post by Kip »

theague wrote:Yeah I had responded, all is done now. I just got off the phone with a lovely English woman wanting to sell me a watch. :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumbup:

Kip, are we going to get a special 2012 icon near our name like the 08, 09, 11 FLE's that you have? Perhaps based on our unit # it will show either blue or red?
I am pretty sure that Hans will come up with something. One of us will post something when ready.
Kip

"Asylum Administrator"

Visit the CWArchives for everything CW. Historical, specs, manuals and resale. It is all there.
AliBar
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
LE-two: yes

Watch for this

Post by AliBar »

Despatch mail received :) Might have to suffer a bout of man flu overnight so that I can stay home tomorrow.
Alastair.

Double Member of the C80 Owners Club