MKIII Bracelet Half-Links Are In!

Straps, straps, straps, and bracelets!
rkovars
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 5

Re: MKIII Bracelet Half-Links Are In!

Post by rkovars »

MiniMpi wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:30 pm My C60 Sapphire Orange came with two half links fitted to it's bracelet.

I must try and get time to fit a half link I got for the 22mm bracelets to my Dartmouth bracelet as it's just too loose on the tight setting of the micro adjustment. Hopefully that will tighten it up nicely as a full extra link is too tight.
That is exactly where I was with fit. One half link put me right in the middle of the micro adjust.
iain wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:07 pm It would seem that CW are no longer giving out half links free of charge.

In ordered a bracelet for my trident and it arrived on Thursday with no half links supplied. An email to customer services has confirmed that bracelets do not come automatically with half links and if I want to order one it will be £12.50.
Not too surprising that it wouldn't go on forever. Especially considering the trouble I had getting the correct size. Hopefully, now that there is cash involved that sort of mix up won't happen. I wonder if they need to sell through some stock until they get to the ones with half links.

In your case they should have kicked in a couple in the shipment. Especially since the new models are coming with half links.
Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but sometimes, playing a poor hand well.
Jack London
iain
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 1

Re: MKIII Bracelet Half-Links Are In!

Post by iain »

^^^^ I don’t mind and fully understand the need to charge for these. I just assumed a new order for a bracelet would include them as standard.
Iain’s Law: Any discussion on the Christopher Ward forum, irrespective of the thread title or subject matter, will eventually lead to someone mentioning the Bel Canto if the thread continues for long enough.