The third forum Limited Edition
Sold out
nathanclarinet
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 2

Re: Time to make arrangements

Post by nathanclarinet »

Thanks Richard, just need it to loosen up a bit, it is so uptight ;)
Kip
The Administrator
The Administrator
CW-watches: 150
LE-one: yes
LE-two: yes
LE-three: yes
LE-foura: yes
LE-fourb: yes
LE-five: yes
LE-six: yes
LESeven: yes

Post by Kip »

downer wrote:Image

Great strap choice Nathan. :)

I agree...tends to dress it up a bit. 8)
Kip

"Asylum Administrator"

Visit the CWArchives for everything CW. Historical, specs, manuals and resale. It is all there.
highway62

Post by highway62 »

it's a nice strap, have one on my Oceanaut Chrono, made a big difference to the watch :)
PaulT
CW-watches: 3

Post by PaulT »

No 57 arrived last week whilst I was over in the States. Unwrapped yesterday (Saturday.) Looks awesome. I too have spindly wrists so had to take it to local jewellers to have TWO more holes punched in strap. You'd never know they were retro fitted.

Whilst I love the look of the strap I'm afraid I really don't like the quick release strap thingy. Takes me about five minutes to put the watch on and it doesn't sit properly on my wrist! I love the Hirsch Grand Duke that someone fitted - think I'm going to have to get one of those instead.

Otherwise - delighted!! :D
C9 2011 FLE
C60 Trident GMT
Chr Ward Victoria - Deco - Leather (for the wife, obviously)
Tag Heuer Aquaracer Automatic
Longines Conquest VHP Ti
Amor Vincit Omnia
CW-watches: 4

Post by Amor Vincit Omnia »

nathanclarinet wrote:And my set:

Damn' nice set, Nathan. The C9, C8 and DBR look well alongside the Portuguese! 8)
Steve
Linguist; retired teacher; pilgrim; apprentice travel writer

Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, kill nothing but time

Avoid loud and aggressive persons; they are vexatious to the spirit. (Max Ehrmann)
Peteo
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by Peteo »

Anyone stateside get theirs yet? USPS says that they have received notification of the package coming from overseas, but that's all I've got. I'm jealous of our UK brothers who have already been sporting theirs for a number of days.

I'm going to be miffed if it gets delivered over the Thanksgiving Weekend, and I'm not around to receive it.
Peteo
4x Christopher Ward, 2x Sinn, 2x Omega, 1x A. Lange & Sohne, 1x H. Moser & Cie, 1x Tudor, 1x Towson Watch Company, 1x Baltimore Watch Company. Always looking for watches from Maryland. What's Next?
Kip
The Administrator
The Administrator

Post by Kip »

Peteo wrote:Anyone stateside get theirs yet? USPS says that they have received notification of the package coming from overseas, but that's all I've got. I'm jealous of our UK brothers who have already been sporting theirs for a number of days.

I'm going to be miffed if it gets delivered over the Thanksgiving Weekend, and I'm not around to receive it.
Mine not here yet either.......If I were you I would expect over the holiday weekend. :(
Kip

"Asylum Administrator"

Visit the CWArchives for everything CW. Historical, specs, manuals and resale. It is all there.
Mr Rick
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 17

Post by Mr Rick »

Kip wrote:
Peteo wrote:Anyone stateside get theirs yet? USPS says that they have received notification of the package coming from overseas, but that's all I've got. I'm jealous of our UK brothers who have already been sporting theirs for a number of days.

Mine not here yet either.......If I were you I would expect over the holiday weekend. :(
I'm still hoping for a Wednesday delivery. :D
Rick

Various vintage Heuers
CW C8 Pilot MK I and II, 2011 and 13 FLEs, C5 B of B and Malvern Aviator MK II, C11 MSL MK I, C70 DBR1, C60 and C60 GMT, C9 Harrison, C9 Chrono, C10 Aviator
Peteo
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by Peteo »

Kip wrote:

I just checked a few minutes ago, and it actually looks like it arrived at my local post today at 8:04 which means it's probably too late for it to go out with today's mail. So, it looks like I might be able to drive to post tomorrow morning to pick it up or the latest, go on Wednesday. Hooooray!!!
Peteo
4x Christopher Ward, 2x Sinn, 2x Omega, 1x A. Lange & Sohne, 1x H. Moser & Cie, 1x Tudor, 1x Towson Watch Company, 1x Baltimore Watch Company. Always looking for watches from Maryland. What's Next?
nathanclarinet
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 2

Post by nathanclarinet »

Nice one Peteo - hope you like it as much as I like mine :D
Kip
The Administrator
The Administrator

Post by Kip »

Good show Peteo! I am happy for you. :D
Kip

"Asylum Administrator"

Rooster
Senior
Senior
CW-watches: 5

Post by Rooster »

It has arrived! FLE no 34 has made it to the penal colony and it is fantastic. Got a video of me unwrapping it with my little boy that I will be able to show him when I eventually give him the watch. My first CE is a winner and the back view is something I know I will keep returning to. Thanks Forum and thanks CW.
Rooster