34%

Total votes: 107

pilot
Senior
Senior
CW-watches: 1

Re: For your consideration: C60GMT

Post by pilot »

Would it be too expensive to have a Forum custom order watch? i.e. you can choose a silver face with a number of color dial choices. I prefer color face with a silver outer dial. But someone else would like color/color like choice C.

I'm guessing the manufacturing costs would drive the price of the watch out of sight though.
C4-BBMF
John W
CW-watches: 2

Post by John W »

lamppo_the_GasFitter wrote:These Surrey lads are not Man U Fan, they're glory hunters, its also amazing how many life long Chelsea fan have come crawling out of the wood work in the past 5 years. But at least Liverpool don't have this problem anymore :lol:

There is a rule for picking your football club, when you're kid, you should take a map and ruler and find the nearest top flight club to where you live, and that's your club, if you weren't aware of the rule the time, I'm sorry, that's not excuse!
Oh dear

Does that mean I have to change after 35 years. Closest club would have been Man Utd - But family where City (because that was the area they came from)

Playing family card and sticking with City (Had to put up watching Ricky Villa waltzing thru our defence in '81 Fa cup final replay (after Hutchinson deflected a freekick to give Spurs a equalizer) :D :D :D
redd
Forumgod
Forumgod
CW-watches: 1

Post by redd »

A sky blue C60 might be interesting? face or bezel.

Gonna be 'the' colour in the years ahead.
Tony

It's life Jim, but not as we know it.
downer
CW-watches: 4

Post by downer »

redd wrote:A sky blue C60 might be interesting? face or bezel.

Gonna be 'the' colour in the years ahead.
Well, it is the colour of the biggest club in Manchester. 8)
Richard
Lamps
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
LE-two: yes

Post by Lamps »

The league tables don't lie, that's why the blue half of your city is a bigger club than King Kenny's Clowns.

I take it you are a bore and bred Liverpudlian Mr Downer and not just an glory hunter from the 80's when you just to win stuff?
downer
CW-watches: 4

Post by downer »

lamppo_the_GasFitter wrote:The league tables don't lie, that's why the blue half of your city is a bigger club than King Kenny's Clowns.

I take it you are a bore and bred Liverpudlian Mr Downer and not just an glory hunter from the 80's when you just to win stuff?
I've told you before Lamppo, the true measure of club 'size' is the number of Champions League/European Cup trophies you have.

I am not a Liverpudlian. I am a glory hunter, although from the 70's, not the 80's.
Richard
Lamps
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
LE-two: yes

Post by Lamps »

downer wrote:
lamppo_the_GasFitter wrote:The league tables don't lie, that's why the blue half of your city is a bigger club than King Kenny's Clowns.

I've told you before Lamppo, the true measure of club 'size' is the number of Champions League/European Cup trophies you have.
I know, but I wasn't listening

downer wrote:I am not a Liverpudlian. I am a glory hunter, although from the 70's, not the 80's.
OH REALLY!! - looks like you picked the wrong team, your glory are over, and Blackpool are bigger than you now, if not bigger, they are without question better Image