Teddy Baldasarre Video

Documentation and CW-related information
JAFO
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Teddy Baldasarre Video

Post by JAFO »

Watch Brands That Prove You Are Deeply Into Watch…: https://youtu.be/5hG_lwrEk-M

Part 2 of a Teddy Baldasarre review of watch brands that show you are a watch enthusiast. Very positive and unexpected section on CW at about 7 minutes in.
thomcat00
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 15

Re: Teddy Baldasarre Video

Post by thomcat00 »

Nice nod to the CW brand. Sounds like TB says “Triton” instead of “Trident” but I could be wrong. ;) He does talk quickly.
with Kung Fu grip, and life-like hair
A1soknownas
Senior Guru
Senior Guru

Post by A1soknownas »

Another excellent video to build on from part one which I thought was well considered too.

He appeared to take some stick on here for his previous choices but they were well reasoned and made sense to me.

He has referenced CW from his early days and has always talked positively about them. The fact he is an AD now I really don't think clouds his judgement but just proves how far he has come in making what was at first a hobby to something that can support a business and what appears to be a genuine love of watches and making content.

Those mentioned this time are: Ball, Stowa, Laco, CWC, Christopher Ward, Damasko, Sinn, Squale, Muhle & Blancpain.

Probably less contentious than the last list but it is important to listen to the context he provides before judgement.
JAFO
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by JAFO »

He's clearly not self promoting. I don't know whether he is an AD for any of those brands, but he's certainly not for CW and his comments would appear to be unprejudiced. I thought he said Triton as well, but realized he meant Trident, whatever he said.
Viognier
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 5

Post by Viognier »

Love great profile for CW !
Small collection of timepieces that I enjoy
SimonGermany
Senior
Senior

Post by SimonGermany »

I heard it as ‘tritent’, but a balanced and positive review of CW. Rightly so!