C60 Trident Yellow Dial Version and Limited Edition

Documentation and CW-related information
Josh Ball

C60 Trident Yellow Dial Version and Limited Edition

Post by Josh Ball »

C60 Trident - Yellow colour.

Here is a review of the unusual looking watch:

I am thinking of purchasing this watch myself and I now have to save up £175 more to purchase this watch.

Credit: The review is by Tim Cox.

URL link: http://tim-cox-review-27.pen.io/
Akolten

Re: C60 Trident Yellow Dial Version and Limited Edition

Post by Akolten »

Too bad the review doesn't include any picture. Here's one ! 8)
c60-43ada2-s0y0-lk-3d-new.jpg
Czechia
Senior
Senior

Post by Czechia »

An honest review, yes, would have been good for some more depth :)

It's a watch I've had my eye on since it was released and I will take the plunge early September when there is hopefully a new discount code. Love the watch, the colour and the fact it's limited edition adds to the appeal for me.

I recently bought a C60 300 quartz trident on 43mm and it looks great, so the 43mm holds no fear for me now!

Hope you make the plunge too and pickup this beautiful yellow timepiece! (hopefully we both manage to get our hands on one) :)
killersp
Senior
Senior
CW-watches: 0

Post by killersp »

It's a lovely watch for summer. With that yellow color in winter I would not use it. And I think that in the long run I would get tired. Of course you should also know how many you have, so in the rotation it would be less noticeable.
hoseman68

Post by hoseman68 »

I agree with killersp; it's interesting, but for me I'd get tired of it in the long-run.
E57

Post by E57 »

Interesting combo, nevertheless I prefer the classic versions...
DerekMc
Senior
Senior
CW-watches: 3

Post by DerekMc »

I loved the yellow dial on the Breitling Seawolf but not sure I could use it as a daily myself.
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
Trident Pro 600 Black ceramic old logo
Trident Pro 600 Blue ceramic
C9 Harrison

Tissot x 2
Ebel Sport Classic
Jjweldjoe

Post by Jjweldjoe »

I like the yellow dial. It maybe a little in your face. But why not? It shows of the watch and makes it stand out from the crowd. :thumbup:
H0rati0
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 4

Post by H0rati0 »

I keep thinking I'd like to pick on up, it would go well with my diving gear. Problem is that CWs are too nice for diving, I'll end up using a Seiko - much as I like them I see them as disposable if the worst comes to the worst, unfair but there it is.
"There is no beginning to enlightenment and no end to training" - Dogen Zenji (1200-1253)
AndrewC

Post by AndrewC »

I treated myself to this watch in December, buying my own birthday present! I’ve been coverting it for a couple of months, it looks great in a leather strap on the website and I have this weird thing for all things yellow. I booked an appointment at their showroom and flipped to the metal bracelet, although I also bought a spare leather strap to give me a future option.

I LOVE this watch! I’ve never felt this way about a watch before. It looks great, feels great and it does what it’s supposed to do. I may be going mad but I can’t stop looking at it and smiling with pleasure.
H0rati0
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 4

Post by H0rati0 »

AndrewC wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:02 pm I treated myself to this watch in December, buying my own birthday present! I’ve been coverting it for a couple of months, it looks great in a leather strap on the website and I have this weird thing for all things yellow. I booked an appointment at their showroom and flipped to the metal bracelet, although I also bought a spare leather strap to give me a future option.

I LOVE this watch! I’ve never felt this way about a watch before. It looks great, feels great and it does what it’s supposed to do. I may be going mad but I can’t stop looking at it and smiling with pleasure.
Oh it's a stunner alright. Smile on!

nik
"There is no beginning to enlightenment and no end to training" - Dogen Zenji (1200-1253)
Viognier
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 5

Post by Viognier »

AndrewC wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:02 pm I treated myself to this watch in December, buying my own birthday present! I’ve been coverting it for a couple of months, it looks great in a leather strap on the website and I have this weird thing for all things yellow. I booked an appointment at their showroom and flipped to the metal bracelet, although I also bought a spare leather strap to give me a future option.

Congratulations Andrew and well played on grabbing it at the showroom, The bracelet and leather strap with yellow stitching are a perfect duo for this watch!
Small collection of timepieces that I enjoy