Ask Jimbo

Here you can post stuff that is not related to Christopher Ward
Bungle-ator
Senior Guru
Senior Guru

Re: Ask Jimbo

Post by Bungle-ator »

Dear Jimbo,

If a 42 year old man drew the following picture (entitled Panicky Forest Fire) and suggested it be used as a mural instead of a tranquil beach scene would this suggest sociopathic tendencies?

Ps. Mr Potato Head is not present in this picture. You'll find it's a much better resemblance of the dude from Munch's The Scream painting
Kansas City Milkman
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 14

Post by Kansas City Milkman »

I'm really glad you're here actually. I do have some nagging questions you'll be able to answer (inc previous q)
1) why does my knee hurt today?
2) who invented marzipan and why did they bother?
3) why are Coldplay and Ed Shearan on the radio (both leave me cold)
4) why do olives taste like earwax?

Tia
KCM
Kansas City Milkman
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Bungle-ator wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:39 pm Dear Jimbo,

If a 42 year old man drew the following picture (entitled Panicky Forest Fire) and suggested it be used as a mural instead of a tranquil beach scene would this suggest sociopathic tendencies?

Ps. Mr Potato Head is not present in this picture. You'll find it's a much better resemblance of the dude from Munch's The Scream painting
Ha! That's brilliant 👏
kiter65
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 0

Post by kiter65 »

Right I’m stopping my list...you’re not taking this seriously....I was hoping to save thousands on therapy...I’m out of here :lol:
Kansas City Milkman
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

sproughton wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:39 pm If I had to make a suit purely out of breakfast cereal, which cereal would be best for the job?

I'm thinking Shreddies.
I'm no expert but think that's a great idea. The layers would give extra warmth during those cold mornings waiting at the bus stop. Can I suggest alternating regular and frosted shreddies for that nice, chequered look. Just avoid the rain, though
kiter65
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller

Post by kiter65 »

Kansas City Milkman wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:55 pm
sproughton wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:39 pm If I had to make a suit purely out of breakfast cereal, which cereal would be best for the job?

I'm thinking Shreddies.
I'm no expert but think that's a great idea. The layers would give extra warmth during those cold mornings waiting at the bus stop. Can I suggest alternating regular and frosted shreddies for that nice, chequered look. Just avoid the rain, though
And now it’s turned into dragons den :lol:
Kansas City Milkman
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

kiter65 wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:14 pm
Kansas City Milkman wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:55 pm

I'm thinking Shreddies.
And now it’s turned into dragons den :lol:
Just trying to be helpful whilst we wait for the true teller of all knowledge, Jimbo. Without his nod, these responses are meaningless :lol:
jkbarnes
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 3

Post by jkbarnes »

scooter wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:40 pm Can you explain the Big Bang Theory to me James please.

scooter
Let me handle this one for you, Jimbo…

Big Bang Theory is a brilliant sitcom geared towards nerds. Basically, it’s a bunch of PhD (and one masters) super nerds navigating life and relationships together. I love it!
Drew
JAFO
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by JAFO »

Also, see The IT Crowd.
(Which my son has finally persuaded me to watch). Featuring the exploits of possibly not so highly intelligent nerds.
jkbarnes
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by jkbarnes »

How exactly is an exorcism performed and where can one get holy water in bulk? Asking for a friend….
Drew
kiter65
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller

Post by kiter65 »

jkbarnes wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:26 pm
scooter wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:40 pm Can you explain the Big Bang Theory to me James please.

scooter
Let me handle this one for you, Jimbo…

Big Bang Theory is a brilliant sitcom geared towards nerds. Basically, it’s a bunch of PhD (and one masters) super nerds navigating life and relationships together. I love it!
I have no idea why people at work call me Sheldon :problem:
jkbarnes
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by jkbarnes »

kiter65 wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:32 pm I have no idea why people at work call me Sheldon :problem:
:lol: :lol: :lol: That’s a pretty backhanded compliment!
Drew
Kansas City Milkman
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

I know it’s unpaid but Jimbo’s wisdom and authority is really needed now. It’s been three whole hours since he opened the ‘Ask Jimbo’ service. There should be a set of SLAs in place for Jimbo to operate against
kiter65
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller

Post by kiter65 »

Andrew, I can assure you it has nothing to do with me being intelligent :( word is that they all think I’m a bit weird, just can’t see it myself :-k
welshlad
CW-watches: 27

Post by welshlad »

jkbarnes wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:32 pm How exactly is an exorcism performed and where can one get holy water in bulk? Asking for a fiend….
FTFY :)
Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future. - Niels Bohr