Apologies

Here you can post stuff that is not related to Christopher Ward
kiter65
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 0

Apologies

Post by kiter65 »

Yesterday I made what I thought was a funny comment, all be it a bit sarcastic, about a post in the S/C. I see that the member has deleted his post. It was never my intention to upset the member, in my mind it was just a joke. In future I will refrain from making anything but positive comments.
My apologies to the member.
Richard
scooter
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 1
LE-two: yes
LE-foura: yes

Re: Apologies

Post by scooter »

Apology accepted but you had better make your next post (3000th) a belter!

scooter
#1 scooter blue 2012 FLE (50 made)
kiter65
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 0

Post by kiter65 »

Cheers scooter, the pressures on now.....wait this will be my 3000th post....damn it
welshlad
CW-watches: 27

Post by welshlad »

Thank you for the apology, Richard. Can we please use this a general reminder to all members that comments should not be made in sales threads?

If you spot an irregularity please either PM the seller or use the Report function to alert the Admin Team and let them deal with it.

Thank you.
Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future. - Niels Bohr
tikkathree
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 1

Post by tikkathree »

welshlad wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:16 pm Thank you for the apology, Richard. Can we please use this a general reminder to all members that comments should not be made in sales threads?

If you spot an irregularity please either PM the seller or use the Report function to alert the Admin Team and let them deal with it.

Thank you.

Yes, no matter how often we might like to make encouraging remarks like "wow - cool watch" or "eww - what a dog but somebody might not notice "(I'M KIDDDING!!) this forum has a firm rule about not commenting in sales posts. I have been an occasional miscreant in this area in the past but eventually I learned.
C60 MKI, MKII, MKIII: "some",
C6 & C60 Kingfishers,
C600 Tritechs,
C63 "some",
C65 "some",
C4, C40, C8, C9, C3, C5, C20 & 23FLE
Some other brands