Rotation Drama

Here you can post stuff that is not related to Christopher Ward
Noush
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 2

Re: Rotation Drama

Post by Noush »

I am absolutely a 2 watches per day person. Principally because there are more robust/tool watches that are more appropriate for a workplace where splashes, bumps, bruises and scratches are too commonplace. And something different each workday. So there is automatically "room" for 10 watches even before the weekend is accounted for. So I reckon 12-14 is about right. Currently I have 11....and about 5 "prospects" saying "pick me!".

Unless of course there is something new that is "on honeymoon", which my Formex currently is very firmly on. In which case I get this syndrome where at watch-change time after work, my watches start looking back at me from the watch-box like puppies being denied their daily walk.

Could I cull down to a number like 4? Not a chance. I have recently sold 2 by opportunistic offers, one from my boss, and I miss them both. That said, it is what is required to keep the collection manageable and for me importantly, regularly worn. I enjoy them all and want to wear them.
Chris
"Life is what happens when you are busy making other plans" : John Lennon.