Sold out
widge34
Senior Guru
Senior Guru
CW-watches: 4
LE-two: yes

How Long??

Post by widge34 »

I placed my order for the LE2009 Saturday evening. Now obviously nothing was going to happen over the weekend, but i thought i might of had an email or phone call today to arrange payment etc.

You guys that have the watch. How long was it between sending the order email and then CW contacting you to pay?

Am i just being impatient? I would just like confirmation that they have my order. Rang CW today and the woman i spoke to had no info of my order so she was going to contact head office to see if they had had it, but she didn't ring me back. :(
Lamps
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 2

Re: How Long??

Post by Lamps »

I'd ring CW office tomorrow and ask about paying. Most us ordered our LE's months ago so I don't really know what the process is for paying for one now they have been released.
Kip
The Administrator
The Administrator
CW-watches: 150
LE-one: yes
LE-three: yes
LE-foura: yes
LE-fourb: yes
LE-five: yes
LE-six: yes
LESeven: yes

Post by Kip »

Did you follow the ordering instructions here? http://christopherwardforum.com/viewtop ... =35&t=3587

Assuming you did, you can follow up with Hans by pm or email to be sure he has submitted the info to CWL.
Kip

"Asylum Administrator"

Visit the CWArchives for everything CW. Historical, specs, manuals and resale. It is all there.
widge34
Senior Guru
Senior Guru

Post by widge34 »

Kip wrote:Did you follow the ordering instructions here? http://christopherwardforum.com/viewtop ... =35&t=3587

Assuming you did, you can follow up with Hans by pm or email to be sure he has submitted the info to CWL.

Yes i did follow the instructions. I will contact Hans. Thanks Kip.
widge34
Senior Guru
Senior Guru

Post by widge34 »

Hans has just contacted me to say the order has been received. I just need to wait for CW to contact me about payment and shipping. :D
Bonny
Senior Guru
Senior Guru
CW-watches: 20

Post by Bonny »

Be patient, it'll be worth the wait....
C4SRS C3SWK C2LE No.24 C7STT C15RKK C5AKK C3GWTR C40SKK C70GB C600IPB C600IPY C60-GMT-SKKO C70FR C5RWT C9-CHR C8SWK C11 Auto C60 Jag C7 MkII BRG C90
paw3001
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller

Post by paw3001 »

Blimely I would say you were a little impatient but I can understand why :D

If you're in the UK I reckon you will have it before the week is out!
Watches - Too many but not enough!
Milesg
CW-watches: 1

Post by Milesg »

widge34 wrote:Hans has just contacted me to say the order has been received. I just need to wait for CW to contact me about payment and shipping. :D
Hi, I ordered one last week and it took a few days for the admin to get sorted out. IIRC I ordered on Monday and received the watch on Saturday, I think the process used for dealing with the LEs is less automated than the normal process, and things need to happen via emails and manual entry into the back end systems CW use so it takes a little longer than normal. I sent payment on Thursday evening and the watch arrived on Saturday AM, which is a super-fast turnaround in my eyes. Unfortunately, I was on my way out the door for a week away from home on business when the watch arrived, but from my quick glimpse it looked fabulous!
widge34
Senior Guru
Senior Guru

Post by widge34 »

Milesg wrote:
widge34 wrote:Hans has just contacted me to say the order has been received. I just need to wait for CW to contact me about payment and shipping. :D
Hi, I ordered one last week and it took a few days for the admin to get sorted out. IIRC I ordered on Monday and received the watch on Saturday, I think the process used for dealing with the LEs is less automated than the normal process, and things need to happen via emails and manual entry into the back end systems them use so it takes a little longer than normal. I sent payment on Thursday evening and the watch arrived on Saturday AM, which is a super-fast turnaround in my eyes. Unfortunately, I was on my way out the door for a week away from home on business when the watch arrived, but from my quick glimpse it looked fabulous!

Ok. Thanks. Good to know. How was the watch delivered? Royal Mail or Courier?
Milesg
CW-watches: 1

Post by Milesg »

widge34 wrote: Ok. Thanks. Good to know. How was the watch delivered? Royal Mail or Courier?
Royal Mail Special Delivery, so it should take a day to reach you from dispatch.
widge34
Senior Guru
Senior Guru

Post by widge34 »

Milesg wrote:
widge34 wrote: Ok. Thanks. Good to know. How was the watch delivered? Royal Mail or Courier?
Royal Mail Special Delivery, so it should take a day to reach you from dispatch.

That's good to know. The sorting office is only 5 mins away incase there is no one home when mr postman comes knocking.