Uncle Bill
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 12
LE-two: yes
Location: Mid-Sussex, just North of South Downs National Park

Re: Backward LE Bracelet

Post by Uncle Bill »

Just some advice - if you are not sure what to do I suggest leave it alone. I haven't bothered; it looks fine, feels fine on my wrist and is the same way round as other makes I own...up to you but don't risk spoiling the strap for little gain...UB.. :)
Let us hope all politicians are masochists, that they may truly enjoy our fondest wishes...
springer
Guru
Guru
CW-watches: 6

Post by springer »

For me, it was nothing to do with the logo; it just felt wrong closing it in that direction. Every other steel-strapped watch I've had has had a clasp that closes in the same direction - right-to-left, if that make sense. The LE didn't and it felt unnatural, so I swapped it round. No harder than taking links out.
Out on the wiley, windy moors....

C2LE
S3SWS (the FPO's)
R20-DEC-SKK (ditto)
C6SOSI
C80GB1
C11-AUTO-BENZ-SKK

Member of the C80 Owners Club
widge34
Senior Guru
Senior Guru
CW-watches: 4

Post by widge34 »

springer wrote:For me, it was nothing to do with the logo; it just felt wrong closing it in that direction. Every other steel-strapped watch I've had has had a clasp that closes in the same direction - right-to-left, if that make sense. The LE didn't and it felt unnatural, so I swapped it round. No harder than taking links out.
Yes your right. The bracelet just feels wrong when fastening it. Mine is now swapped around. :D