whatever

Forum-related only, not for feedback on watches or general CW-feedback
Amor Vincit Omnia
CW-watches: 4

Re: whatever

Post by Amor Vincit Omnia »

@Nordwulf...

Sorry that was your thread that got hijacked. It was a perfectly good question to begin with and I think it was well on the way to being answered. I doubt whether we will have a rule that outlaws enigmatic thread titles any time soon.

On the other hand, I have had threads of my own derailed and I know how annoying it can be. That is forum life and you have to take it with a pinch of salt.

It seems that occasionally, especially when things get a bit tedious or gloomy, the forum breaks into a bout of spontaneous banter.

No hard feelings, I hope, and again – apologies.
Steve
Linguist; retired teacher; pilgrim; apprentice travel writer

Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, kill nothing but time

Avoid loud and aggressive persons; they are vexatious to the spirit. (Max Ehrmann)
Korkki
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 0

Post by Korkki »

My apologies for derailing the topic
NO PARKING
This space is reserved
nordwulf

Post by nordwulf »

Perhaps I overreacted just a wee bit.

I don't mind banter and the occasional derailment of a thread but those are best suited for the Off-topic forums. I have just spent enough time on (car) forums where going off-topic just makes a thread useless. And it wasn't meant to be a rule, just a suggestion for the other members.

I was just trying to bring up a topic that I thought would make this forum better. And if you get 2 pages with responses from all the comedians here, that's a bit disappointing. :D

Thanks for the sincere thoughts besides the banter. :thumbup: