LE 51-100 shipping soon?

A limited Edition Kingfisher especially for forum-members
Sold out
carman63
Senior
Senior

LE 51-100 shipping soon?

Post by carman63 »

Consider this a rumor if you wish. But, I emailed Margaret to see if I could get both a SS bracelet and the leather strap, but have the SS bracelet mounted. She replied, and asked if I wanted her to call me or use PayPal to pay for the watch, as (her words) "they should be ready for shipping quite soon now".

Perhaps Hans can verify, but if this is true then it's good news :D

-Jim
carman63
Senior
Senior

Re: LE 51-100 shipping soon?

Post by carman63 »

Edit: Never mind. Sounds like due to the shortage of ETA movements these have been delayed until May/June. :(
Martyn

Post by Martyn »

I have been waiting patiently and will continue to wait patiently, but would it not be appropriate for Christopher Ward to inform his customers of the watches progress and the likely dispatch dates, rather then information being spread through rumour control!
SamT
CW-watches: 4

Post by SamT »

Martyn wrote:I have been waiting patiently and will continue to wait patiently, but would it not be appropriate for Christopher Ward to inform his customers of the watches progress and the likely dispatch dates, rather then information being spread through rumour control!
Others and I have received an email regarding the situation including when they expect to receive the movements (mid-May) and dispatch the order (end of May/first week of June).
EcosseOz
Senior
Senior
CW-watches: 4

Post by EcosseOz »

Have just managed to acquire Forum LE #64 owing to a cancelled order and it appears delivery will be in July, but as I am not in a hurry it doesn't bother me.

Given this delay I guess there may be one or two more come up for grabs from cancelled orders??
The CW Collection: Now well used C6IPSI (#2)
C4IP4 (#1331)
C6 Forum LE (#64) -Sold to Tikkathree
C6SWS (#761)
Non-CW: A Breitling, 3x Omega, 1xMido, that now (13y) more ancient Raymond Weil and a Dead Seiko I can't part with (32yrs+)
Kip
The Administrator
The Administrator
CW-watches: 150
LE-one: yes
LE-two: yes
LE-three: yes
LE-foura: yes
LE-fourb: yes
LE-five: yes
LE-six: yes
LESeven: yes

Post by Kip »

EcosseOz wrote:Have just managed to acquire Forum LE #64 owing to a cancelled order and it appears delivery will be in July, but as I am not in a hurry it doesn't bother me.

Given this delay I guess there may be one or two more come up for grabs from cancelled orders??
A good stroke of luck for you. It will be worth the wait.
Kip

"Asylum Administrator"

Visit the CWArchives for everything CW. Historical, specs, manuals and resale. It is all there.
bydandie
Guru
Guru
CW-watches: 0

Post by bydandie »

EcosseOz wrote:Have just managed to acquire Forum LE #64 owing to a cancelled order and it appears delivery will be in July, but as I am not in a hurry it doesn't bother me.

Congrats to you.

I hope that Hans got my PM and if any more people cancel will have a chance at getting this watch! :)
Have - quite a few
Want - not too much
zach471
Senior
Senior

Post by zach471 »

I've been waiting and waiting and waiting. Frankly, I've lost interest. If they call me, I may still be interested, but I suspect that they've simply forgotten.
Beastmaster
Forumgod
Forumgod
CW-watches: 9

Post by Beastmaster »

Think I'm on the reserve list too - I should be I've pm'ed hans and e-mailed CW direct. Gonna order a yellow anyway but hope one of these comes my way!

Anyway pleased for you! :D
C6 yellow Kingfisher, C5 black Malvern Aviator Ltd Edition, C70 DBR1, C70 IT, C60 Trident 2012 FLE Scooter, C70 MC, C70 Cunningham