A limited Edition Kingfisher especially for forum-members
Sold out
Budgie
Senior
Senior
CW-watches: 3

The Le and its problems

Post by Budgie »

My strap when it arrived wasn't connected to the watch.It wasn't easy to reconnect because I didn't have the proper tools.I now think that because the strap fits so seamlessly into the case you think you have it in when you haven't and this was probably the case when it was originally fitted and it probably came loose in transit.
I emailed CW about this and he said he wasn't happy about this and would refund any costs of a jeweller to fit the strap or I could send it back by next day delivery and he would turn it around the same day and pay all postage costs.
The next thing was about the clasp.Some of us recived an IPK clasp instead of the steel one and it was talked about on another thread.Cw obviously checks the forum out quite regularly because the next thing I know I'm getting a message off Cw saying he'd ran out of the normal clasps but he'd send me one as soon as they are in stock.
My watch is keeping very good time but other people have complained about the accuracy and I think Cw has offered to re-regulate these watches once there ran in.
To summarise I think that all us Le owners have got one fantastic watch and I think that CW has got maybe a lot more orders than he thought this year and knowing that most of us were deperate to have the watch for Christmas has cut a very few small corners.
But hey how many things have you bought this Christmas and have the owner of the company mail you to tell you he'll put them right?
Sorry for the rambling but its Christmas eve and I've had a few beers :D
dant100
Senior
Senior

Re: The Le and its problems

Post by dant100 »

Budgie wrote:Sorry for the rambling but its Christmas eve and I've had a few beers :D
Same here and you make a lot of sense... so either we are both as bad as each other, or neither of us are as bad as we thought!!! I vote the latter!! Merry Xmas :santa:
So many watches, so little time (and money!!!).
President
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 4

Post by President »

Good for Chris. And all the L.E. buyers. And CW's investors. :D
stoneyloon
Senior Expert
Senior Expert
CW-watches: 8
LE-one: yes

Post by stoneyloon »

Chris must like you Budgie, because I haven't heard from him in over a week since I sent the email about my strap :( ........
Cheers,
Adam.

Caught the bug........
Budgie
Senior
Senior

Post by Budgie »

Ahh but you actually recieved the strap you ordered you just had the same one on your C4 so wanted to swap it for a different one whilst I had the above problems,so I guess he likes you better. :wink: