A limited Edition Kingfisher especially for forum-members
Sold out
stueyman
Senior
Senior
CW-watches: 3

C6 LE On the CWL Website

Post by stueyman »

Dropped past the CWL website today and noticed that the Special Edition section had been updated.
Our Kingfisher is back to the Ronda 715, and a 5 jewel automatic movement!!!
Taking things as we know I'm not panicking on this, as this his been cleared up before, of more note was the new gallery section:

http://www.christopherward.co.uk/conten ... lleryforum

I note that in several pictures the data is on black and the usual square on shot with a white date wheel.
I'm guessing that the black is just a test watch, Hans do you know what the date wheel colour on our watches will be?
-----
S.

C4SKS #96, C6LE #36, C9SSK #0239,
Seiko Black Monster,
Magrette Moana Pacific,
Big Orient Mako,
DOXA Sub 5000T

"I don't care if I fall as long as someone else picks up my gun and keeps on shooting."
joerattz
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 8

Re: C6 LE On the CWL Website

Post by joerattz »

Boy, I am really digging that blue dial with the blue superluminova. In some lighting, that blue dial just glows. Love that 3rd picture from the left, top row. I can't tell if I like the date wheel better black or white. I am thinking I might like it better black.
C5SWT (#316), C5AKS (#316/1936), C5AWS (#789/1936), C6-ForumLE (#3/100), C6SYS (#347), C6-T3LE (#130/300), C6SWS (#601), C3SKS (#1204)

Pro LINQ: Language Integrated Query in C# 2008 : http://www.amazon.com/dp/1590597893?tag=netsplore-20
stueyman
Senior
Senior

Post by stueyman »

I was used to the notion of white, as that was shown on all the early shots, but the black does seem to work with the hour markers.
Really looking nice, not long before we flood the forum with our own shots!
-----
S.

C4SKS #96, C6LE #36, C9SSK #0239,
Seiko Black Monster,
Magrette Moana Pacific,
Big Orient Mako,
DOXA Sub 5000T

"I don't care if I fall as long as someone else picks up my gun and keeps on shooting."
Budgie
Senior
Senior

Post by Budgie »

One of those gallery shots still has the white date wheel just to keep us guessing.Both look good but Ithink Iprefer the black.
thiru
Junior
Junior
CW-watches: 4

Post by thiru »

Just for clarity - the white date dial images are the computer generated images (Hans can verify) and I believe the black date dial images are the true real-life images (Hans can verify) - there may be a choice but I wasn't aware of this? (again, Hans can answer this)
President
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 4

Post by President »

There certainly is a real C6 out there with a black date window. I think it looks better.
Hans
Administrator Emeritus - Founder
CW-watches: 7
LE-one: yes
LE-two: yes

Post by Hans »

The Ronda-movement is an error that was there before. The webmaster promised to correct it again. The Forum LE will have the ETA 2824-2 movement.