Sold out
cushie
Senior
Senior
CW-watches: 5
LE-one: yes

Forum LE

Post by cushie »

I have checked my account and it states the watch is 'Despatched by Designated Carrier.' but their is no consignment number for me to track it so does it mean its been sent or not?
Anyone else having the same? :?
Everybody knows nobody is perfect and i am a nobody so i must be perfect.
Kip
The Administrator
The Administrator
CW-watches: 150
LE-two: yes
LE-three: yes
LE-foura: yes
LE-fourb: yes
LE-five: yes
LE-six: yes
LESeven: yes

Re: Forum LE

Post by Kip »

cushie wrote:I have checked my account and it states the watch is 'Despatched by Designated Carrier.' but their is no consignment number for me to track it so does it mean its been sent or not?
Anyone else having the same? :?
Until the tracking number is posted I don't believe it has actually left the building. It could also be that CWL just hasn't updated yet. They are usually pretty good at this though.
Kip

"Asylum Administrator"

Visit the CWArchives for everything CW. Historical, specs, manuals and resale. It is all there.
cushie
Senior
Senior

Post by cushie »

UPDATE!!!
After 4 phone calls to CW customer services and no return calls from them and no one being able to find a consignment number as to the whereabouts of my forum LE even though it has supposedly been sent i am now waiting on a phone call from their head office to give me some information and i gotta say i am not impressed at the moment and am pretty despondent that my watch has got lost somewhere and that i may not see it at all.

After all the waiting for the LE i am feeling pretty let down and am even considering not buying from CW again and advising others to do the same as from what i see by reading the forum the quality and service from CW is slipping big time in the wrong direction.

Dont know what else to say on this matter but i will keep you updated as to what head office can reveal on the events of my watch actually turning up. :(
Kip
The Administrator
The Administrator

Post by Kip »

Keep the faith cushie. I am sure it will show up. I do understand your frustration after all this time. Again, keep the faith.
Kip

"Asylum Administrator"

Visit the CWArchives for everything CW. Historical, specs, manuals and resale. It is all there.
cushie
Senior
Senior

Post by cushie »

I am trying but its not easy with no return calls after being told someone will call and no one knowing whats happened.
To be honest i am just impatient at waiting so long for it as i cant wait to get my grubby little mitts on it and a lot of folks at work want to see it cos its all i have talked about since the movements arrived at CW and i work on a site with 1300 staff and am sure they are getting to the point where they are ready to tie and gag me and send me off somewhere to a dark and lonely place. :)
Kip
The Administrator
The Administrator

Post by Kip »

Fear not my friend, for you know regardless of how this turns out, it is I who will have a dark and lonely place for you (rubber included). :)
Kip

"Asylum Administrator"

karma mechanic
Senior
Senior
CW-watches: 2

Post by karma mechanic »

I'm in the same position. My C5 Aviator changed to 'dispatched' on Thursday but with no tracking number. I rang them on Friday and on Monday. Head Ofice were going to ring me back both times, but nothing yet.

This doesn't feel like a small responsive company any more...
Yoda
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 7

Post by Yoda »

cushie wrote:UPDATE!!!
After 4 phone calls to CW customer services and no return calls from them and no one being able to find a consignment number as to the whereabouts of my forum LE even though it has supposedly been sent i am now waiting on a phone call from their head office to give me some information and i gotta say i am not impressed at the moment and am pretty despondent that my watch has got lost somewhere and that i may not see it at all.

After all the waiting for the LE i am feeling pretty let down and am even considering not buying from CW again and advising others to do the same as from what i see by reading the forum the quality and service from CW is slipping big time in the wrong direction.

Dont know what else to say on this matter but i will keep you updated as to what head office can reveal on the events of my watch actually turning up. :(
Where in the world are you cushie? It might help to know so that we can calculate the lead time from posting.
Indigo fugit

Yoda, bringing light to the dark side.
cushie
Senior
Senior

Post by cushie »

I am in a town called Tamworth about 18 miles from Birmingham so its not a distance issue as i ordered 2 C5's in april which were despatched on the 5th june and delivered on the 6th so i can only look to CW for a mistake at his end or DHL (the most likely suspect) for non delivery.
zach471
Senior
Senior

Post by zach471 »

I've got a similar issue in that I've never been contacted, updated or anything about my watch. I think they've forgotten about it. Therefore, I've forgotten about it. Not to say that I'll never buy from them again, but I've been pretty disappointed in the whole process.
Yoda
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by Yoda »

cushie wrote:I am in a town called Tamworth about 18 miles from Birmingham so its not a distance issue as i ordered 2 C5's in april which were despatched on the 5th june and delivered on the 6th so i can only look to CW for a mistake at his end or DHL (the most likely suspect) for non delivery.
You watch will be delivered by the Post office. Now do you understand the 'delay' in receiving it?
Indigo fugit

Yoda
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by Yoda »

zach471 wrote:I've got a similar issue in that I've never been contacted, updated or anything about my watch. I think they've forgotten about it. Therefore, I've forgotten about it. Not to say that I'll never buy from them again, but I've been pretty disappointed in the whole process.
If you go on the CW site and look at 'My Account' at the bottom, you will be able to update yourself.
Indigo fugit

cushie
Senior
Senior

Post by cushie »

You watch will be delivered by the Post office. Now do you understand the 'delay' in receiving it?[/quote]

The 2 previous C5's were delivered by DHL which did surprise me that they were so quick whereas a C5 ordered last year took ages to get to me due to an unscrupulous delivery driver so i dont think it will be royal mail and in my mind CW should at least update peoples account information to allow them to trace and track what is happening otherwise it is pretty pointless in having half the information then leave customers to guess and when customer services cannot get the information needed from their systems then i would say there is a problem.

As for the 'delay' after having the watch put back by a couple of months due to supply problems is it unreasonable of me to expect it to turn up on the date stipulated on the account which was supposed to be the 9th june? :?
zach471
Senior
Senior

Post by zach471 »

Yoda wrote:
zach471 wrote:I've got a similar issue in that I've never been contacted, updated or anything about my watch. I think they've forgotten about it. Therefore, I've forgotten about it. Not to say that I'll never buy from them again, but I've been pretty disappointed in the whole process.
If you go on the CW site and look at 'My Account' at the bottom, you will be able to update yourself.
I'm not even shown on the website as having one reserved. I'm just going to forget about it.
bydandie
Guru
Guru
CW-watches: 0

Post by bydandie »

The lack of QC is a concern. CW's USP to me is quality timepieces at a good price. If he continues this trend towards not being able to maintain his quality control, he will will simply become a supplier of quality components for a reasonable cost. I know that his margin alone in refunded P&P costs with my recent faulty C4's must have been eroded to practically zero.

I much prefer the stance from Jorg Schauer (Owner of Stowa) who lets his timescales slip to maintain quality. I know which I would prefer - a late watch working first time.
Have - quite a few
Want - not too much