Forum LE

A limited Edition Kingfisher especially for forum-members
Sold out
CFK-OB
Senior
Senior

Re: Forum LE

Post by CFK-OB »

Hi Ron. I understand your frustrations. I think my biggest issue with CWL throughout this experience is their communication skills. Everything I had read on this site indicated that the customer service from CWL was excellent. Unfortunately thoughout my purchase experience on the LE, I found the communication sorely lacking. The only time I ever received an update was when I looked for one.

The responses that you appear to have been receiving from them are not good and they need to get their communication sorted out properly. I think the last month or two has shown that they are only human and no better or worse than most companies one has to deal with. But they do make very nice wathces at very reasonable prices.
stueyman
Senior
Senior
CW-watches: 3

Post by stueyman »

Guys,
I think I can understand your frustrations, and it can't have been easy.
That said it is probably worth bearing in mind that the Forum LE was not
a production watch, and as it was not ordered directly via CWL perhaps
that would explain the paucity in updates.
I do hope you all feel it was worth the wait, I know my LE has been on my wrist most days since I received
it in January...
-----
S.

C4SKS #96, C6LE #36, C9SSK #0239,
Seiko Black Monster,
Magrette Moana Pacific,
Big Orient Mako,
DOXA Sub 5000T

"I don't care if I fall as long as someone else picks up my gun and keeps on shooting."
Daz
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by Daz »

:(
Rick
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 8
LE-one: yes

Post by Rick »

Oops!!! Does show it with a white date wheel!!! Mmmmm!!! the plot thickens :-k :-k :-k
C5AKS - C7 Rapide - C4IPK - C6T3 - C6 Forum LE - W6 Splash - C8SWT - C70 DBR1
Breitling Hercules - Omega SMP - Boschett Cave Dweller - Seiko Monster - Porsche Design P'6310
Tissot Sea Touch - Oris Pro Diver - Dreyfuss 1925 - Tissot V8 - Deep Blue Pro Sun
Kip
The Administrator
The Administrator
CW-watches: 150
LE-two: yes
LE-three: yes
LE-foura: yes
LE-fourb: yes
LE-five: yes
LE-six: yes
LESeven: yes

Post by Kip »

Rick wrote:Oops!!! Does show it with a white date wheel!!! Mmmmm!!! the plot thickens :-k :-k :-k
Maybe the whites are right and the blacks are wrong????? :schockiert:
Kip

"Asylum Administrator"

Visit the CWArchives for everything CW. Historical, specs, manuals and resale. It is all there.
Rick
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by Rick »

Maybe,Like i said before.Seems like we got 2 lots of 50 LEs now,even more exclusive :D :D :D
Breitling Hercules - Omega SMP - Boschett Cave Dweller - Seiko Monster - Porsche Design P'6310
Tissot Sea Touch - Oris Pro Diver - Dreyfuss 1925 - Tissot V8 - Deep Blue Pro Sun
Kip
The Administrator
The Administrator

Post by Kip »

Again I say, how will the historians handle this one?

Do you think Chris has a biographer?
Kip

"Asylum Administrator"

Visit the CWArchives for everything CW. Historical, specs, manuals and resale. It is all there.
Ron Hamelberg
CW-watches: 1

Post by Ron Hamelberg »

LOL!!!

Another variation on this interesting theme; Black and White just together in the CW Special Edition Gallery :shock:

http://www.christopherward.co.uk/conten ... yforum.htm
Daz
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by Daz »

:(
cushie
Senior
Senior
CW-watches: 5

Post by cushie »

UPDATE...

Hi guys, Wera good to her word got my LE back to me this morning with new boxes and a new strap with the cellophane still wrapped around it and it is absolutely unmarked and i now appreciate it and i gotta say I LOVE IT!!!!
I can see why everyone likes their LE now and credit where credit is due Wera has been great and mailed me 3 times in the last week to keep me updated and CW has done a great job on the watch and if they ever read this i would like to say thanks and this is how a new watch owner should feel as i do now cos i am as pleased as punch.

On the gallery pics i too noticed some were with black date dial and some were with white and i gotta ask is it a LE 1 to 100 or 2 sets of 50?

Christ i am so pleased with the watch i cant stop smiling and thanks to everyone for bearing with me.

Off to mail Wera now with my thanks.

Cheers all. :D :D :D :D :D
Everybody knows nobody is perfect and i am a nobody so i must be perfect.
Yoda
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 7

Post by Yoda »

I'm glad that someone is happy at last!
Indigo fugit

Yoda, bringing light to the dark side.
Kip
The Administrator
The Administrator

Post by Kip »

Very happy for you cushie!! :D
Kip

"Asylum Administrator"

Rick
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by Rick »

Great news Cushie and well done to Chris,Wera and co for sorting you out so fast. :D
joerattz
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by joerattz »

cushie wrote:Hi guys, Wera good to her word got my LE back to me this morning with new boxes and a new strap with the cellophane still wrapped around it and it is absolutely unmarked and i now appreciate it and i gotta say I LOVE IT!!!!
And this is where I think CW shines. Maybe they aren't always executing everything flawlessly (especially the last couple months), but I don't think there is a watch company, no, any company on the planet that cares more to make the customer happy. Obviously that cannot always be done, but one thing I know in my heart is that they will try. I don't think you can say that about most companies. I love my Seiko monster, but I don't believe for a moment that if I had a problem and contacted them I would reach someone that truly cared about me and my satisfaction with the watch. Sure, if they can follow all their rules and still make me happy that is good because they don't want to get in trouble with their boss. But at the end of the day, when they go home, they aren't thinking all night about what they can do to make Joe happy about his watch. But I'll bet Chris/Wera have spent many nights thinking that about Joe, Kip, Cushie, etc. That is what comes from having your name on the dial. Chris has said it, and I know it to be true.
C5SWT (#316), C5AKS (#316/1936), C5AWS (#789/1936), C6-ForumLE (#3/100), C6SYS (#347), C6-T3LE (#130/300), C6SWS (#601), C3SKS (#1204)

Pro LINQ: Language Integrated Query in C# 2008 : http://www.amazon.com/dp/1590597893?tag=netsplore-20
Kip
The Administrator
The Administrator

Post by Kip »

=D> I wholeheardtedly agree!
Kip

"Asylum Administrator"