Delivering Forum LE 51-100

A limited Edition Kingfisher especially for forum-members
Sold out
Ron Hamelberg
CW-watches: 1

Delivering Forum LE 51-100

Post by Ron Hamelberg »

Hello,

I would like to know if the ETA-2824-2 Automatic movements for the Kingfisher LE's 51-100 are delivered already. In the last mail I received CW expected the delivery about mid-May, which is some weeks ago now.
I hope someone can confirm the arrival of the ETA movements.

Greetzzz Ron
Kip
The Administrator
The Administrator
CW-watches: 150
LE-one: yes
LE-two: yes
LE-three: yes
LE-foura: yes
LE-fourb: yes
LE-five: yes
LE-six: yes
LESeven: yes

Re: Delivering Forum LE 51-100

Post by Kip »

Welcome to the "Asylum" Ron. What took you so long to walk though these doors?

Sorry, don't know anything about the movement delivery. Perhaps someone else has a clue.
Kip

"Asylum Administrator"

Visit the CWArchives for everything CW. Historical, specs, manuals and resale. It is all there.
Ron Hamelberg

Post by Ron Hamelberg »

Hello,

Are no other future Kingfisher LE owners curious about the progress in the "producing proces" of our beloved watches? I'm seriously wondered about the lag of reactions. :(

Greetings Ron
canajan
Senior
Senior
CW-watches: 2

Post by canajan »

I'm waiting for #67. As per this thread http://www.christopherwardforum.com/vie ... 8&start=15, Wera confirms that there are orders for 400 Aviators and that these will ship as scheduled. Later in the thread, Margaret says Aviators will be ready June 9. I just hope CWL received at least 450 2824-2's so that the 50 customers waiting for their LE's will also get their watches shipped by June 9. I will email Margaret for an update.
Ron Hamelberg

Post by Ron Hamelberg »

Thanks Canajan!

That's information wih which I can do something! I guess it would be better if CW communicates more specific about the state of the order because much customers are waiting for several months now. Hans, can you give us any clearness, please?

Greetings Ron
canajan
Senior
Senior
CW-watches: 2

Post by canajan »

I agree that the order updating process needs improvement. You do have to keep in mind the CWL is a very small company and the website is not at the stage where the order and fulfillment process is fully automated (I actually don't think any watch company has a fully automated online ordering system). Ideally, CWL should have sent everyone on the wait list periodic updates as to expecetd delivery dates.

Margaret emailed me back saying that the movements have arrived and all orders are expected to ship around June 9.
duffy0401

Post by duffy0401 »

I thought I was on the list #64. I've never heard another word about it and that was months ago. I kind of forgot about it.

I just assumed it wasn't coming. I was never asked to pay for anything or contacted either way.

It sounds like they're making some progress so that's a plus.

Chris
cushie
Senior
Senior
CW-watches: 5
LE-one: yes

Post by cushie »

Duffy, no disrespect but where have you been?
If you look through some of the LE forum you will see some of the last 50 have gone out if not all of them, 67 is on here with canajan and mine was 69 so if yours was 64 i would recommend you call CW to see if its still there as most people received emails updating them on progress or check your account on the main CW site.
Everybody knows nobody is perfect and i am a nobody so i must be perfect.
EcosseOz
Senior
Senior
CW-watches: 4

Post by EcosseOz »

duffy0401 wrote:I thought I was on the list #64. I've never heard another word about it and that was months ago. I kind of forgot about it.

Chris
Sorry mate. C6LE #64 currently resides in Australia.

I have yet to have had the chance to view the newest watch in my collection, however, my Dad assures me its a vision of beauty.
The CW Collection: Now well used C6IPSI (#2)
C4IP4 (#1331)
C6 Forum LE (#64) -Sold to Tikkathree
C6SWS (#761)
Non-CW: A Breitling, 3x Omega, 1xMido, that now (13y) more ancient Raymond Weil and a Dead Seiko I can't part with (32yrs+)
duffy0401

Post by duffy0401 »

cushie wrote:Duffy, no disrespect but where have you been?
If you look through some of the LE forum you will see some of the last 50 have gone out if not all of them, 67 is on here with canajan and mine was 69 so if yours was 64 i would recommend you call CW to see if its still there as most people received emails updating them on progress or check your account on the main CW site.
No diss taken. I signed up with Hans for #64 and never heard a word back. Not a huge deal I just assumed it was never coming. I'm happy someone else can enjoy it.

Chris
duffy0401

Post by duffy0401 »

EcosseOz wrote:
duffy0401 wrote:I thought I was on the list #64. I've never heard another word about it and that was months ago. I kind of forgot about it.

Chris
Sorry mate. C6LE #64 currently resides in Australia.

I have yet to have had the chance to view the newest watch in my collection, however, my Dad assures me its a vision of beauty.

That's cool enjoy it and wear it in great health.

Chris
EcosseOz
Senior
Senior
CW-watches: 4

Post by EcosseOz »

duffy0401 wrote: Sorry mate. C6LE #64 currently resides in Australia.

That's cool enjoy it and wear it in great health.

Chris[/quote]

Cheers mate, it will be about another 8 weeks before I get the chance to even see her!!

Although I have had my other C6 attached permanently to my wrist for the last 10 weeks and she has been doing a great job above and below the water!!
The CW Collection: Now well used C6IPSI (#2)
C4IP4 (#1331)
C6 Forum LE (#64) -Sold to Tikkathree
C6SWS (#761)
Non-CW: A Breitling, 3x Omega, 1xMido, that now (13y) more ancient Raymond Weil and a Dead Seiko I can't part with (32yrs+)