LE-three: yes
LE-foura: yes
LE-fourb: yes
LE-five: yes
LE-six: yes
LESeven: yes

CWL has moved

Post by Kip »

For anyone that hasn't picked up on it over the past few weeks....

CWl is doing very well and as such has made a move over this past weekend to considerably larger offices. The move is just a short distance from the old office.

The move was very well planned and organized but as with any move things do not always go as expected.

It would seem someone got a bit anxious and shut down the communications lines a bit early and didn't get everything quite ready as promised and expected in the new place. All is expected to be back up and in service on Wednesday.

If you have tried to email Wera or CWL customer service you may have (or will) recieved a message of non reply or undeliverable.

New orders are a bit behind, but can and are still being processed, as the order system has been functional and orders are still being dispatched daily.

I am told that even though the coming Friday and Monday are holidays in the UK and no orders will be sent on those days, the staff will still be working in the backround to get caught up.

Chris, Wera and all of the CWL team thank you for your patience and understanding for any inconveniences over the past few days.
Kip

"Asylum Administrator"

Visit the CWArchives for everything CW. Historical, specs, manuals and resale. It is all there.
dimarq

Re: CWL has moved

Post by dimarq »

Shipping and order tracking information should be up by tomorrow (Thursday). Currently, there is no access to customer information and orders, but again, the main office is under the impression this should be available by April 1.
slornkey
CW-watches: 0

Post by slornkey »

I found out the hard way when my emails didn't get answered. I went into a mini-panic but got a response email stating the same. I had just heard of the great customer service and was left in the dark there for a while, now no big deal, it all makes perfect sense. Great to know the company is expanding, it just goes to show you what hard work and quality will get you.
Francky
CW-watches: 1

Post by Francky »

Nice info, I was affraid to see that my order was still in processing state, but now I know why :-)
So I keep the hope to receive my first CWL watch on Friday ;-)
C40 Speedhawk
ianblyth
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 19
LE-two: yes
LE-five: Yes
LE-six: Yes

Post by ianblyth »

Bonjour Francky. The C40 is a nice watch.
"We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." Anais Nin
Wads

Post by Wads »

Just wondering if anyone else that recently ordered the C70 "Grand Prix" watches is also waiting for the special deluxe presentation box? I've had my watch for a month but still no sign of the delayed presentation box. When trying to call them their numbers don't work (explained by the move I guess) so not easy to enquire about progress. :?
=================================================
Someone who likes nice watches but without the money to buy a decent one!
---------------------CW C70 Grand Epreuve, Tissot PRC200----------------------
=================================================
village
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 4

Post by village »

Wads wrote:Just wondering if anyone else that recently ordered the C70 "Grand Prix" watches is also waiting for the special deluxe presentation box? I've had my watch for a month but still no sign of the delayed presentation box. When trying to call them their numbers don't work (explained by the move I guess) so not easy to enquire about progress. :?

Have you emailed?
If you can read this you are too close to your computer screen....
Kip
The Administrator
The Administrator
CW-watches: 150
LE-one: yes
LE-two: yes
LE-fourb: yes
LE-five: yes
LE-six: yes
LESeven: yes

Post by Kip »

No phone issues that I am aware of...but if you are having difficulty or need a staus update, most definitely email Wera.

wera@christopherward.co.uk
Kip

"Asylum Administrator"

Visit the CWArchives for everything CW. Historical, specs, manuals and resale. It is all there.
koda
CW-watches: 0

Post by koda »

Wads wrote:Just wondering if anyone else that recently ordered the C70 "Grand Prix" watches is also waiting for the special deluxe presentation box? I've had my watch for a month but still no sign of the delayed presentation box. When trying to call them their numbers don't work (explained by the move I guess) so not easy to enquire about progress. :?

Thought I would post an update to this in case anyone else is in the same boat.
Wera replied to me yesterday that they are due to leave the factory this week hopefully :) they will then start shipping to those that missed out on original orders

Cheers
Craig