LE-three: yes
LE-foura: yes
LE-fourb: yes
LE-five: yes
LE-six: yes
LESeven: yes

Re: CWL August Launch Info

Post by Kip »

Just received a bit of news from Chris.....

The brochure links at the beginning of this thread are not the complete catalog. Consider them a preview (selection) They are meant to drive traffic to the new website.

The C15RKK (black dial -rose gold) is still in the production plan. (This makes me happy!)

Confirming Wera's info....the new website is scheduled to go up Thursday after testing the site Wednesday nite (UK time I presume).

The USA website is planned to be a mirror site in US dollars linked directly to the UK site. Shipping is still planned from the UK.
Kip

"Asylum Administrator"

Visit the CWArchives for everything CW. Historical, specs, manuals and resale. It is all there.
flashman
Senior Guru
Senior Guru
CW-watches: 3

Post by flashman »

Kip wrote:Just received a bit of news from Chris.....

The brochure links at the beginning of this thread are not the complete catalog. Consider them a preview (selection) They are meant to drive traffic to the new website.

The C15RKK (black dial -rose gold) is still in the production plan. (This makes me happy!)

Confirming Wera's info....the new website is scheduled to go up Thursday after testing the site Wednesday nite (UK time I presume).

The USA website is planned to be a mirror site in US dollars linked directly to the UK site. Shipping is still planned from the UK.
What great news, Kip, C15RKK still on; fantastic :) . It means I'll be getting an order in after all, just when I thought I'd dipped out.
WatchLove_OS
Expert
Expert

Post by WatchLove_OS »

I have been keeping an eye out here! Thats great news Kip! With the C8 line though, are the models in the brochures the only models available??

We will be able to order from the website directly I take it then?

Regards
Kip
The Administrator
The Administrator
CW-watches: 150
LE-one: yes
LE-two: yes

Post by Kip »

WatchLove_OS wrote:I have been keeping an eye out here! Thats great news Kip! With the C8 line though, are the models in the brochures the only models available??

We will be able to order from the website directly I take it then?

Regards
Yes you will. Don't forget to add the code. If you order today call or email and mention the code for the savings. Hopefully tomorrow the new site will be up and complete.
Kip

"Asylum Administrator"

Visit the CWArchives for everything CW. Historical, specs, manuals and resale. It is all there.
Daz
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by Daz »

:?
MDM

Post by MDM »

I quickly logged on this morning hoping to see something all spangly and new. :(
flashman
Senior Guru
Senior Guru

Post by flashman »

MDM wrote:I quickly logged on this morning hoping to see something all spangly and new. :(
Same as; can't be far now. I reckon tonight maybe... :)
Kip
The Administrator
The Administrator
CW-watches: 150
LE-one: yes
LE-two: yes

Post by Kip »

flashman wrote:
MDM wrote:I quickly logged on this morning hoping to see something all spangly and new. :(
Same as; can't be far now. I reckon tonight maybe... :)
It must be one hell of a computer glitch! I'll bet somebody is in deep doo doo!
Kip

"Asylum Administrator"

Ollsbols
Junior
Junior
CW-watches: 1

Post by Ollsbols »

Kip wrote:
Well yes and no. Only we know its late and CW is still taking orders from us anyway and that is key. Anyway he does not have the new stock yet anyway so he can take orders but cannot service them until the end of the month.

But yes, generally its not very good and I am sure Chris is frustrated. But his low prices mean keeping costs down (so he cannot afford me to manage his projects ;) Although I am sure we could find a fair exchange. )
WatchLove_OS
Expert
Expert

Post by WatchLove_OS »

Ollsbols wrote:
Kip wrote:
Well yes and no. Only we know its late and CW is still taking orders from us anyway and that is key. Anyway he does not have the new stock yet anyway so he can take orders but cannot service them until the end of the month.

But yes, generally its not very good and I am sure Chris is frustrated. But his low prices mean keeping costs down (so he cannot afford me to manage his projects ;) Although I am sure we could find a fair exchange. )
Yup! "Give a little, take a little"
Mark
Senior
Senior

Post by Mark »

The C8 is now on the website.....
CWL C8, C6, C3. Seiko 6309, 007. MKII Seafighter OCN. Steinhart Nav B Uhr.
Ollsbols
Junior
Junior
CW-watches: 1

Post by Ollsbols »

My orders in my orders in my orders in hoooorahhhhh!!!! :lol: Now how to wish time away......?????? I am told it should arrive begining Sept. Should make turning 34 on the 3rd Sept :( a lot less painfull.
flashman
Senior Guru
Senior Guru

Post by flashman »

Some nice gallery photos of the C8 now on the site. Good picture of the case back..
WatchLove_OS
Expert
Expert

Post by WatchLove_OS »

Yay the C8's on the site! Still didnt GRAB me :( Love the case back though.......Should have had more shots of the watch vs the movement.......Would be great to see some member shots once they start coming through......

Ok I am really close to pushing the "Buy Now" button.......but: stuck on colour combination! Not sure cream dial or black dial, and which colour strap! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh! HELP?
m500dpp
Senior Expert
Senior Expert
CW-watches: 4

Post by m500dpp »

oops, couple of screws loose/mising in this pic, but I have to say I like the look of the production model, if only my wrists wernt so wimpy!!!