Blue Dial Sealander Automatic in Stock

Discuss Christopher Ward watches
tcobra14

Re: Blue Dial Sealander Automatic in Stock

Post by tcobra14 »

I purchased the blue GMT with brown leather; will post some pics once I have it!
C65 Trident Vintage
Tortoise
Senior Guru
Senior Guru
CW-watches: 6

Post by Tortoise »

tcobra14 wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 10:22 pm I purchased the blue GMT with brown leather; will post some pics once I have it!
Welcome aboard!
Looking forward to your pics..
cheers
Ian
Fat-Sam
Guru
Guru
CW-watches: 1

Post by Fat-Sam »

I couldn’t help it- just ordered the blue c63auto on bracelet (with the blue/orange hybrid strap as well).

I may have to sell my Seiko before it arrives to appease Mrs FatSam but I’d been waiting for the blue and came close to getting the white a few times.

Found myself looking at AquaTerras on Chrono24 about 15mins ago after seeing a Bond advert (as you do) and I was regretting how expensive they’ve got (I sold my last omega AT for about £500 ages ago, so spending £4K on one now would hurt).

Then an intuitive thought crept in to look at the c63 and within seconds of seeing the blue dial I had the credit card out - quite worryingly I had memorised the loupe discount code 😂
“Downsizing…”
JLC Reverso Duoface med.*gift
Omega Seamaster Deville 1961
DIY Watch Club Diver
DIY Explorer
Raymond Weil Toccata
SevenFriday P1/01
Longines x HODINKEE *FS
Laco Aachen 42 *FS
Tribus MDS *FS
jkbarnes
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 3

Post by jkbarnes »

tcobra14 wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 10:22 pm I purchased the blue GMT with brown leather; will post some pics once I have it!
The blue is growing on me, especially on the camel leather strap. Can't wait to see some real world pics when it shows up!
Drew
ScofieldReturns
Senior
Senior

Post by ScofieldReturns »

damn that blue is beautiful. but between my c60 blue GMT and blue aqua terra, i think i'm covered for now!
Amor Vincit Omnia
CW-watches: 4

Post by Amor Vincit Omnia »

I was originally going to wait for a blue Elite to come out, but in the end I’m really happy with my black GMT. I thought these new ones would come out before too long, because CW have always added more colours a few months after the introduction of what you might call the base colours. I might have been tempted by the blue GMT, but there is no way I will do green. The black GMT would definitely be a candidate for a one watch collection if I were thinking along those lines, which I’m not.
Steve
Linguist; retired teacher; pilgrim; apprentice travel writer

Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, kill nothing but time

Avoid loud and aggressive persons; they are vexatious to the spirit. (Max Ehrmann)