Have CW sent me a “returned” watch?

Discuss Christopher Ward watches
CM23
Junior
Junior
CW-watches: 8

Re: Have CW sent me a “returned” watch?

Post by CM23 »

I think the statement above from Mike France sums it up nicely. Though I've received a NN and it had so many marks that I did make a 60/60 claim, as it was still a significant amount of money. But if you're not happy with a new item, customer services is the best place to start. Best of luck!
tikkathree
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 1

Post by tikkathree »

CM23 wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:46 am I think the statement above from Mike France sums it up nicely. Though I've received a NN and it had so many marks that I did make a 60/60 claim, as it was still a significant amount of money. But if you're not happy with a new item, customer services is the best place to start. Best of luck!
He's spot on with this. We can hold your hand as you ask for advice but none of us works at CW, none of us has any authority. :thumbup: :thumbup:
C60 MKI, MKII, MKIII: "some",
C6 & C60 Kingfishers,
C600 Tritechs,
C63 "some",
C65 "some",
C4, C40, C8, C9, C3, C5, C20 & 23FLE
Some other brands
Geefiasco
Senior
Senior
CW-watches: 15

Post by Geefiasco »

ssholloway21 wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:54 pm So I did receive today. It looks brand new, however they sent the wrong watch. They sent me the GMT version when I ordered the standard Elite 1000. I emailed customer service so hopefully it gets resolved. I am just curious if I am going to pay duties again when they send the correct watch. That would ruin my discount.

BTW - The COSC certificate showed May 2020 so perhaps they send over in batches and then have the movements on the shelf ready to go.
That's pretty poor from them to be honest. I ordered a Sealander GMT Black and they sent me the white version last week, along with a fair few other mishaps and rude woman on customer services within the past 8 months (14 orders). I do like their 'service' as a whole, but the consistency needs to be ramped up.
The highest human act is to inspire.
Sinbad
Junior
Junior

Post by Sinbad »

ssholloway21 wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:54 pm They sent me the GMT version when I ordered the standard Elite 1000.
8O 8O 8O 8O 8O