Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 5

Re: Loupe thread

Post by rkovars »

ssholloway21 wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 3:58 pm
rkovars wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 3:35 pm
audio.bill wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 1:09 am
I hope that your order is fulfilled honoring the sale price less the promo code discount you entered, but in the past similar orders that were accepted on their site were then cancelled with the explanation that their promo codes are only valid on full priced products and not on any sale or clearance prices. Keeping fingers crossed for you, please let us know once you hopefully receive shipping confirmation.
I don't think the Super Compressor was in the summer specials so everything should be fine.
He was referring to the C60 Elite I purchased that was on clearance. I used the promo code and it appears it shipped.
Ahhh missed that. Just put a C65 Chrono in my cart and applied the code. It took. I would think if it was an issue it would have been remedied by now. And yes, that is very good pricing on all of the Summer Special watches if it sticks.
Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but sometimes, playing a poor hand well.
Jack London
ssholloway21
Senior
Senior

Post by ssholloway21 »

rkovars wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 4:09 pm
ssholloway21 wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 3:58 pm
rkovars wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 3:35 pm

I don't think the Super Compressor was in the summer specials so everything should be fine.
He was referring to the C60 Elite I purchased that was on clearance. I used the promo code and it appears it shipped.
Ahhh missed that. Just put a C65 Chrono in my cart and applied the code. It took. I would think if it was an issue it would have been remedied by now. And yes, that is very good pricing on all of the Summer Special watches if it sticks.
Yes, I am glad I waited or just procrastinated. LOL.
audio.bill
Guru
Guru
CW-watches: 5

Post by audio.bill »

ssholloway21 wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 3:00 pm
audio.bill wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 1:09 am
ssholloway21 wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 11:38 pm

Good choice, that is my favorite in the collection. It is very comfortable to wear. I wear on the black rubber and amazed when I put the bracelet on how different it makes the watch look. I used the new code to purchase the C60 Elite 1000 on bracelet, on sale already but with the coupon it is now a steal.
I hope that your order is fulfilled honoring the sale price less the promo code discount you entered, but in the past similar orders that were accepted on their site were then cancelled with the explanation that their promo codes are only valid on full priced products and not on any sale or clearance prices. Keeping fingers crossed for you, please let us know once you hopefully receive shipping confirmation.
I read your response last night and worried all night (LOL). This morning I received the dispatch email so I guess it went through. Maybe I just got lucky.
Sorry I caused you any worry but I'm very pleased to hear that your order went through, that's an extra special deal you got! :thumbup: Wear and enjoy your new timepiece in the best of health! 8)
Geefiasco
Senior
Senior
CW-watches: 15

Post by Geefiasco »

scooter wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 11:00 am I got mine too today.

The voucher code for £100 off over £500 and valid to 31/10/21 is 100LOUPE22.

scooter
Can this be used more than once on the same account? ie. placing 2 separate orders for a total of £200 off.
The highest human act is to inspire.
scooter
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 1
LE-two: yes
LE-foura: yes

Post by scooter »

No, one transaction only.

Don't be greedy.

scooter
#1 scooter blue 2012 FLE (50 made)
Geefiasco
Senior
Senior

Post by Geefiasco »

scooter wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:30 pm No, one transaction only.

Don't be greedy.

scooter
:lol: Thought I would push my luck as I was tempted at placing another order!
JAFO
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by JAFO »

I wouldn't be surprised if you could use it more than once. CW are hoping to boost sales, not prevent them. You could order a second watch with another family member anyway.
Geefiasco
Senior
Senior

Post by Geefiasco »

JAFO wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 4:47 pm I wouldn't be surprised if you could use it more than once. CW are hoping to boost sales, not prevent them. You could order a second watch with another family member anyway.
:thumbup:
scooter
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 1
LE-two: yes
LE-foura: yes

Post by scooter »

You decide.
68DC856E-4632-4EE1-B407-D929B03CDEF3_1_201_a.jpeg
scooter
#1 scooter blue 2012 FLE (50 made)
jtc
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 2

Post by jtc »

I don't think the site is clever enough to know you've already used the code. It can barely offer order tracking!
Jon

Trusted Seller Feedback

CW | Tudor | Tag Heuer | Omega | Longines | Bremont | Rolex
JAFO
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by JAFO »

I think if they really wanted single use codes, they would be unique codes, surely.
Richard D
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 0

Post by Richard D »

Creative connection in the Loupe: Which CW watch would the Beatles wear? I’m not sure they have got this right, in particular George was known to not wear a watch. I guess it’s an article that’s a bit of fun.

https://www.christopherward.com/loupe-m ... AM,1JRPZ,1
Richard

‘A gas station owned by Harland Sanders was the site of the first KFC in 1930. Motorists were served fried chicken at his own dining-room table.’
TheBeatles
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 6

Post by TheBeatles »

Richard D wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:18 pm Creative connection in the Loupe: Which CW watch would the Beatles wear? I’m not sure they have got this right, in particular George was known to not wear a watch. I guess it’s an article that’s a bit of fun.

https://www.christopherward.com/loupe-m ... AM,1JRPZ,1
I agree it’s just a bit of fun, but I have loads of Beatles books and a fair few photos show George with a watch on.

As to CW watches that they wear, when I received email I thought they targeting me. So I would buy each suggestion, due to my username!!
Basically, I'm for anything that gets you through the night. Be it prayer, tranquilizers or a bottle of Jack Daniels, Frank Sinatra

All You Need Is Love, The Beatles

Too much of anything is bad. But too much of good whiskey is barely enough, Mark Twain
Richard D
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 0

Post by Richard D »

TheBeatles wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:26 pm
I agree it’s just a bit of fun, but I have loads of Beatles books and a fair few photos show George with a watch on.

As to CW watches that they wear, when I received email I thought they targeting me. So I would buy each suggestion, due to my username!!
Wasn’t it in later life that Goerge ditched the watch? As for targeting you, I’ve no doubt CW had you in their sights. :D
Richard

‘A gas station owned by Harland Sanders was the site of the first KFC in 1930. Motorists were served fried chicken at his own dining-room table.’
TheBeatles
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 6

Post by TheBeatles »

Richard D wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:42 pm
TheBeatles wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:26 pm

Wasn’t it in later life that Goerge ditched the watch? As for targeting you, I’ve no doubt CW had you in their sights. :D
Good point, Richard. My pics are early ones.
Basically, I'm for anything that gets you through the night. Be it prayer, tranquilizers or a bottle of Jack Daniels, Frank Sinatra

All You Need Is Love, The Beatles

Too much of anything is bad. But too much of good whiskey is barely enough, Mark Twain