Nearly New C60 - Missing Links?

Discuss Christopher Ward watches
JeremyS
Junior
Junior
CW-watches: 3

Nearly New C60 - Missing Links?

Post by JeremyS »

I impulsively snagged a C60 Trident MKIII “Nearly New” last week. I have a couple in bronze, and one of the Sapphire Dark. However, a chance to own the standard 40mm black was simply too good for me to pass.

It arrived yesterday afternoon, but missing several links, so it’s too tight for my wrist. I don’t remember anything about missing links in the advertisement, but perhaps I missed it. I’ve seen a few watches sold as Nearly New by CW with missing COSC certificates, but missing links is a new one. Anyone else experience this? I shot an email to CW and am hoping to hear back soon.

I have extra links from my C60 Sapphire I considered adding so I could wear it in the meantime, but I might just keep it unworn and unadjusted until I hear back.
audio.bill
Guru
Guru
CW-watches: 5

Re: Nearly New C60 - Missing Links?

Post by audio.bill »

I expect that you'll hear back from them with apologies and that they'll promptly ship you the missing links. Good luck and hope it gets resolved to your satisfaction, it's a very nice watch!
alanrolfe01
Senior
Senior
CW-watches: 25

Post by alanrolfe01 »

I'm also having a links issue for a NN purchase. Using the tried and tested route to hopefully resolve the issue I contacted Vallen (don't we all?) by email. Unfortunately she's on holiday until 6th August. I hope we each get sorted but it's maybe something CW should pay more care over when processing NN's.
JeremyS
Junior
Junior

Post by JeremyS »

alanrolfe01 wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:43 pm I'm also having a links issue for a NN purchase. Using the tried and tested route to hopefully resolve the issue I contacted Vallen (don't we all?) by email. Unfortunately she's on holiday until 6th August. I hope we each get sorted but it's maybe something CW should pay more care over when processing NN's.
I just used the standard customer service email, but I only sent it yesterday. Considering I live in the US, it’s really like I only sent the email today given the time difference. I figure if I hear nothing back by Thursday, I’ll ring them and inquire. Slips happen—but it’s really something they should check.
rkovars
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 5

Post by rkovars »

At the clasp all of the new bracelets are the same. I would definitely borrow the spares from the Sapphire and go about sizing it. I wouldn't send it back over that. I am sure they will have a couple of links in the mail for you. Maybe they will even kick in the new half links for good measure.

It definitely should be checked. Or at least mention the bracelet size in the listing. I see this on places like Crown and Caliber for the high end second hand sales.
Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but sometimes, playing a poor hand well.
Jack London
Bounce
Guru
Guru
CW-watches: 2

Post by Bounce »

I don't think it will be an issue.

I asked to purchase some half links for my C60 GMT the other day, Katie emailed me back telling me there would be no charge & asked how many I wanted.

I asked for 2 half links & she replied that they would be posted soon.

Very good customer services. :D
Panerai Luminor GMT.
Omega Speedmaster Professional.
Tudor Pepsi GMT.
Tudor Harrods BB
Bremont ALT1 World Timer
C60 Trident MK3 GMT.
C60 Trident MK3 Tide.
JeremyS
Junior
Junior

Post by JeremyS »

Megan emailed me from CW last night and advised CW would sent the missing links. She even inquired if I would need any extra. So, slight delay in wearing my new Trident, but it should end up okay.
alanrolfe01
Senior
Senior
CW-watches: 25

Post by alanrolfe01 »

JeremyS wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:54 pm
alanrolfe01 wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:43 pm I'm also having a links issue for a NN purchase. Using the tried and tested route to hopefully resolve the issue I contacted Vallen (don't we all?) by email. Unfortunately she's on holiday until 6th August. I hope we each get sorted but it's maybe something CW should pay more care over when processing NN's.
I just used the standard customer service email, but I only sent it yesterday. Considering I live in the US, it’s really like I only sent the email today given the time difference. I figure if I hear nothing back by Thursday, I’ll ring them and inquire. Slips happen—but it’s really something they should check.
Vallen answered my query on her return. Two free of charge links, pins, and collars are on their way!!
MiniMpi
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 17

Post by MiniMpi »

alanrolfe01 wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:21 am Vallen answered my query on her return. Two free of charge links, pins, and collars are on their way!!
Great to hear !
JeremyS
Junior
Junior

Post by JeremyS »

Megan emailed me a couple days after my initial email; new links, pins and collars are on the way! All is well.